yes, well... not my fave of the monoi oils.

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011

i am a huge fan of the scent of sandalwood. i'm guessing they may use a synthetic fragrance oil or some kind of natural perfume oil blend or something in making this version (maybe since real sandalwood oil is costly and endangered/not eco-cool), but, consequently, this monoi oil doesn't smell at all like any kind of sandalwood to me. i just couldn't get myself to use this up slowly over time, b/c i didn't want to smell like this and then go out...ever. so, tonight, i took a bath, and floated the bottle in the tub until all the oil was liquified. then, i gave myself a really good hot oil hair treatment. used it all up. washed it out, glossy hair. empty bottle. good solution! now, i'm back to other monoi oils, like the gardenia one. mmm...

Strange scent.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011

Works good,but the scent is strange-it is not sandalwood as I expected.

Great!

Posted by holahola on Nov 02, 2011

I've used the same oil with vanillascent for almost 2 years, but this one has really become my new favorite! Not at all as much scent in this compared to the vanilla, so you can use it together with another parfume if you want to.

Love this oil

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 19, 2008

The oil is great, but the smell of Sandalwood is really subtle..if you want something that smells really light, go with this one. The oil leaves your skin velvety soft all day.

TAHITI

Posted by Reviewer1083007 on Apr 23, 2009

It is good oil for my skin.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2624771 on Dec 14, 2009

The Sandalwood is my favorite scent in the Monoi de Tahiti line. IHerb has the best price & quick shipping too.

My cocoa love

Posted by Reviewer1145313 on Jul 20, 2011

With a subtle scent or natural this is a breeze of Tahiti, warmth and relax. For me it was love at first sight and feel. I use it as body oil and it's great. My skin is so smooth and lovely smelling not only after application but for few days. I use it every 3-4 days and don't need any other body milk or anything. Monoi lasts even after showering and you feel nourished skin for days including areas such shin or heel. No parabens, sls and other is just a bonus.

Been looking for this FOREVER.... YUM

Posted by Reviewer2615147 on Nov 26, 2011

I am sure they are all high quality and delicious smelling...mild, real, not over powering but fragrant. LOVE sandalwood and LOVE this.

My favourite!

Posted by heaviestmatter on Apr 08, 2012

I really love this, and it smells sooo good!

Very good!

Posted by 4718571929000384881 on Jun 21, 2012

I like this smell of sandalwood so much. I will use this oil for my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »