yes, well... not my fave of the monoi oils.

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011

i am a huge fan of the scent of sandalwood. i'm guessing they may use a synthetic fragrance oil or some kind of natural perfume oil blend or something in making this version (maybe since real sandalwood oil is costly and endangered/not eco-cool), but, consequently, this monoi oil doesn't smell at all like any kind of sandalwood to me. i just couldn't get myself to use this up slowly over time, b/c i didn't want to smell like this and then go out...ever. so, tonight, i took a bath, and floated the bottle in the tub until all the oil was liquified. then, i gave myself a really good hot oil hair treatment. used it all up. washed it out, glossy hair. empty bottle. good solution! now, i'm back to other monoi oils, like the gardenia one. mmm...

Great!

Posted by holahola on Nov 02, 2011

I've used the same oil with vanillascent for almost 2 years, but this one has really become my new favorite! Not at all as much scent in this compared to the vanilla, so you can use it together with another parfume if you want to.

Love this oil

Posted by Reviewer3099106 on Sep 19, 2008

The oil is great, but the smell of Sandalwood is really subtle..if you want something that smells really light, go with this one. The oil leaves your skin velvety soft all day.

Strange scent.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 26, 2011

Works good,but the scent is strange-it is not sandalwood as I expected.

My favourite!

Posted by heaviestmatter on Apr 08, 2012

I really love this, and it smells sooo good!

Been looking for this FOREVER.... YUM

Posted by Reviewer2615147 on Nov 26, 2011

I am sure they are all high quality and delicious smelling...mild, real, not over powering but fragrant. LOVE sandalwood and LOVE this.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2624771 on Dec 14, 2009

The Sandalwood is my favorite scent in the Monoi de Tahiti line. IHerb has the best price & quick shipping too.

Multifunción

Posted by 5682965743134045931 on Oct 11, 2015

Me encanta usarlo para hidratar la piel cuando tomo el sol, ayuda a que el cloro de la piscina no reseque tanto. Tambien despues de la ducha y en las puntas del pelo. El olor es más suave que el monoi tiare original.

excellent

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Nov 06, 2016

excellent

Very good!

Posted by 4718571929000384881 on Jun 21, 2012

I like this smell of sandalwood so much. I will use this oil for my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »