Monoi Tiare Tahiti, Tiare , 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

artificial smelling

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Aug 22, 2012

This is fragranced with tiare parfum which gives it an artificial smell (to me). Having smelled the real thing from Hawaii, this is just awful to me.

bleurgh

Posted by Reviewer2678827 on Nov 08, 2011

I'm kind of surprised about the reviews. I got it and it smelled so overpowering that I couldn't use it. When I tried a bit on my skin, I had to wash it off. The smell is kind of artificial (looking at the ingredient list, parfum is also added). I've gotten monoi from other vendors and while much pricier, the scent is softer and non-cloying. I had to throw it away

Sour and rancid smelling after 1/2 hour

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Jan 04, 2012

Not what I was expecting at all! I used this all over my body and on my hair for the first time just a few weeks ago and I haven't used it since. I went out with my husband after putting it on and I was bothered by the sour smell for hours after. I even asked my husband and he agreed that it smelled like it had gone rancid. I won't be purchasing this again.

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

not received

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Nov 27, 2012

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »