artificial smelling

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Aug 22, 2012

This is fragranced with tiare parfum which gives it an artificial smell (to me). Having smelled the real thing from Hawaii, this is just awful to me.

Very Disappointed.

Posted by 5142362945023843669 on May 01, 2014

Very disappointed. In my opinion, the smell was terrible. I ordered thr "Pitate" as well, and they smell exactly alike. I retuned my order.

bleurgh

Posted by Reviewer2678827 on Nov 08, 2011

I'm kind of surprised about the reviews. I got it and it smelled so overpowering that I couldn't use it. When I tried a bit on my skin, I had to wash it off. The smell is kind of artificial (looking at the ingredient list, parfum is also added). I've gotten monoi from other vendors and while much pricier, the scent is softer and non-cloying. I had to throw it away

not received

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Nov 27, 2012

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

No lo volvería a comprar

Posted by 5225393085143297108 on Jan 08, 2015

No me ha gustado absolutamente nada. No lo volvería a comprar. Huele fatal. Hay otros mejores en esta página. Fama inmerecida

Very artificial smell.

Posted by 4781791290812476268 on Jun 09, 2016

I bought Monoi Tiare and expected a natural odor.The fragrance is absolutely artificial and I will never buy this product again.I'm totally disappointed.

Sour and rancid smelling after 1/2 hour

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Jan 04, 2012

Not what I was expecting at all! I used this all over my body and on my hair for the first time just a few weeks ago and I haven't used it since. I went out with my husband after putting it on and I was bothered by the sour smell for hours after. I even asked my husband and he agreed that it smelled like it had gone rancid. I won't be purchasing this again.

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

Me lo esperaba mejor

Posted by 5602328303251431343 on Nov 11, 2014

He leido tantas opiniones y críticas sobre este aceite que pensé que iba a ser la bomba, y la verdad es que no me ha convencido, yo lo compararía a cualquier otro aceite, de coco, de argán o cualquier otro de los que se pueden aplicar en el cabello.Me lo aplico antes de lavarme la cabeza, y no he notado ninguna diferencia entre los días que lo uso y los que no, ni más suavidad, ni brillo, ni nada de nada...

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1986436 on Jan 14, 2008

Great product...natural and inexpensive !!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »