New To iHerb?

Monoi Tiare Tahiti, Scented Coconut Oil, With Sunscreen, 4 fl oz

found at last

Posted by Reviewer2313959 on Apr 03, 2008

I have used this product for over 30 years and have only ever found it in Hawaii in a drug store. As I live in Australia this product on line is terrific. It is very costly to fly to Hawaii for oil.I hope you are in business for a very long time.

Me encanta

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

Lo utilizo en el pelo y en el cuerpo. Tras la ducha me aplico una pequeña cantidad en el cuerpo y en el pelo y luego me doy un último enjuagado. La piel queda muy hidratada y con un olor estupendo y el pelo también.

very good!

Posted by innakeils on Oct 08, 2012

отзыв с фото: http://www.irecommend.ru/content/kak-iz-albinosa-prevratitsya-v-negritosa-fotografii-masla

incredible

Posted by strawberry on Apr 07, 2012

I have bought it for me summer holidays to have good tan. Texture is pleasant and the smell is very good. THere is also a flower lying in the bottle.I like it,and all reviews say that it is very good for beautiful tan.

smell so coconut

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Mar 02, 2012

LOVE it. I'm so happy that I've found this!!!!!!!! I think I got a bit tanner but not burnt when use this under the sun. I'm chinese at late 20's. :P Coconut oil smells so niccccccccccccccccccce. Must-have item for Sun & Beach