Monoi Tiare Tahiti, Scented Coconut Oil, With Sunscreen, 4 fl oz

found at last

Posted by Reviewer2313959 on Apr 03, 2008

I have used this product for over 30 years and have only ever found it in Hawaii in a drug store. As I live in Australia this product on line is terrific. It is very costly to fly to Hawaii for oil.I hope you are in business for a very long time.

Me encanta

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

Lo utilizo en el pelo y en el cuerpo. Tras la ducha me aplico una pequeña cantidad en el cuerpo y en el pelo y luego me doy un último enjuagado. La piel queda muy hidratada y con un olor estupendo y el pelo también.

smell so coconut

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Mar 02, 2012

LOVE it. I'm so happy that I've found this!!!!!!!! I think I got a bit tanner but not burnt when use this under the sun. I'm chinese at late 20's. :P Coconut oil smells so niccccccccccccccccccce. Must-have item for Sun & Beach

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2497554 on Apr 24, 2011

I love Monoi Tiare Tahiti Oil. It reminds me of my visit in 1999. My skin and hair love this product. It is 100% natural and it smells heavenly. This is what the Tahitians use on their skin and hair, and they are world famous for beautiful skin and hair. I can't say enough about this wonderful oil. It comes in several scents which are all wonderful. There are many manoi oil products, some with very slick and sophisticated packaging, but this oil is straightforward and simple and hands down the best. I'm so glad you carry it since I can't get back to Tahiti yet to buy more. Thank you! :)

Found it at last

Posted by Reviewer2430631 on Jun 02, 2011

Looked for this product for quite a while, I have wonderful memories of it from my teen years. iHerb website had the greatest selection and the greatest price.