Monoi Tiare Tahiti Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1362293 on Dec 12, 2009

I think Monoi Tiare Tahiti oil is wonderful. I stopped using Lancome skin cream and use the coconut oil exclusively. I first tried in in Tahiti about five years ago...I felt if it was good enough for the lovely ladies there, it would certainly benefit me.

I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3145708 on Sep 25, 2010

I wish this came in a larger size. I am absolutely addicted to this stuff, it smells great and makes my body feel so soft and silky. Highly recommend this!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1993618 on Apr 27, 2009

This is a wonderful tanning oil, my husband used it and wasn't bothered by the smell (it goes away quickly). The oil absorbs into your skin, so he didn't look greased up! The first day he used it he was in the sun for several hours, didn't get red...but did get brown! About 7 seconds in the microwave (on defrost) to melt it if necessary. It leaves your skin feeling very, very soft....love the fact that there are no chemicals!

Estupendo

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Ya tenía el de tiaré de esta marca y decidí pedir distintos aromas. Me encanta como huele a vainilla, no es un olor demasiado empalagoso. Lo utilizo para hidratar la piel tras la ducha, la sensación que me deja en la piel es estupenda y el olor me chifla.

Monoi Tiare Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer3121136 on Oct 16, 2008

The perfect moisturizer. Amazing scent and leaves skin and hair ultra-soft. Very strong vanilla scent makes it perfect for winter use.

Great smell

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

After shower I use it as a lotion on wet skin at carefully dry myself with a towel. It leaves my skin smooth with a VERY delichious sweet smell. My boyfriend loves how I smell after using it :) Will definently order this one again!

Wonderful body moisturizer

Posted by 5264256271569244092 on Dec 25, 2015

My skin has never been so soft before. Tiki Tahiti is a wonderful body moisturizer that keeps your skin soft and glowing.the smell might bother you if you're not fond of sweet, kinda candy smells, but I know that this brand also offers different smell options and even unscented one. I love vanilla so the scent is an advantage for me. Definitely recommend this as its a good value for money and a great organic product to have at home P.s. This could be used as lube too

Superbe odeur !

Posted by Ellendra on Jul 22, 2013

Ce monoï sent divinement bon la vraie vanille, douce et suave ! Il pénètre vite dans la peau et l'odeur reste :)

olor a vanilla

Posted by nicoleta on Dec 20, 2013

te entran ganas de comertelo

Para vainilla adictas

Posted by afrohair on Jul 01, 2014

Ademas de reunir las propiedades del aceite de coco y el de gardenia, deja la piel sedosa y con un delicado aroma a vainilla. Lo uso tras la ducha, sobre la piel húmeda, extiendo, masajeo y aclaro un poquito. No es una vainilla demasiado empalagosa como el de otras marcas, pero se nota su presencia ¡No me canso de olerme los brazos!. En el envase, especialmente en estado solido no huele especialmente bien. También es genial para el pelo, para sellar la hidratación o agregar a mascarillas. Lo único que no me gusta es que la botella no tenga una boquilla dosificadora, se desperdicia mucho producto. Comprare mas seguro!