Monoi Tiare Tahiti Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1362293 on Dec 12, 2009

I think Monoi Tiare Tahiti oil is wonderful. I stopped using Lancome skin cream and use the coconut oil exclusively. I first tried in in Tahiti about five years ago...I felt if it was good enough for the lovely ladies there, it would certainly benefit me.

Estupendo

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Ya tenía el de tiaré de esta marca y decidí pedir distintos aromas. Me encanta como huele a vainilla, no es un olor demasiado empalagoso. Lo utilizo para hidratar la piel tras la ducha, la sensación que me deja en la piel es estupenda y el olor me chifla.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1993618 on Apr 27, 2009

This is a wonderful tanning oil, my husband used it and wasn't bothered by the smell (it goes away quickly). The oil absorbs into your skin, so he didn't look greased up! The first day he used it he was in the sun for several hours, didn't get red...but did get brown! About 7 seconds in the microwave (on defrost) to melt it if necessary. It leaves your skin feeling very, very soft....love the fact that there are no chemicals!

I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3145708 on Sep 25, 2010

I wish this came in a larger size. I am absolutely addicted to this stuff, it smells great and makes my body feel so soft and silky. Highly recommend this!

Monoi Tiare Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer3121136 on Oct 16, 2008

The perfect moisturizer. Amazing scent and leaves skin and hair ultra-soft. Very strong vanilla scent makes it perfect for winter use.

Great smell

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

After shower I use it as a lotion on wet skin at carefully dry myself with a towel. It leaves my skin smooth with a VERY delichious sweet smell. My boyfriend loves how I smell after using it :) Will definently order this one again!

De-li-cios!

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on May 31, 2010

The smell is delicious, the bottle is cute and the design appealing. My skin feels soft and smell oh!-soo-good afterwards!

Love

Posted by Reviewer2320753 on Jun 06, 2010

Love it!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1152987 on Jun 16, 2010

Leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft. Very reasonable in price, including delivery charge to the U.K which did'nt take too long either. Arrived in perfect condition. Thank you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2422461 on Aug 19, 2010

My girls and I have naturally curly hair and it works as a good moisturizer. We also use it for skin care. Great scent, too.