Lo adoro

Posted by elyblueeyezz on Jul 25, 2013

Siempre fui una enamorada del Tiare y ésto no me ha decepcionado en absoluto, me requeteencanta!

REALLY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1469753 on Jun 18, 2011

this is sooo good for my skin, the best ive ever tryied

Looove the scent :)

Posted by 4941016528904949236 on Jul 11, 2013

Use it mainly on the hair over night as mask/tretmant. Can wait to bring it on vacation and use it on the beach :) Very good and smells divine !

riquiiiiiiisimo

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Aug 12, 2013

Deja la piel supersuave y con un olor a vainilla muy rico, quizás un poco empalagoso y a los insectos les gusta jeje, yo volveré a repetir pero con otro aroma.

Great Smelling Fantastic Product

Posted by 5677139983736808870 on Sep 06, 2013

I ordered this item at a great price. I couldn't wait to receive it so I went on Yelp to search for where they carry this item locally. I drove to the store but wasnt surprised that it was nearly twice the price of what I paid on this website. I was however, disappointed in the smell. It was rancid and smelled a bit sour. When i received my items from iherb today I was pleasantly surprised that it smelled very pleasant, sweet and vanilla-y. I love it. Hubby loves it too I slathered it on a rashy patch he has on his face since its supposed to have healing qualities.

Long lasting

Posted by 4918060353901763680 on Oct 14, 2013

I've always been a fan of vanilla scent and this one is pretty nice. However there's another undertone to it. The oil works beautifully and it's really great for the beach and summer since it lasts so long and makes your body have a really nice natural glow.

have them all

Posted by 5438034049909324242 on Oct 15, 2013

best skin care

Very Nice

Posted by 5320134530982994143 on May 30, 2014

A good body oil,smells GOOD and the smell dosent disapears fast so you will smell Nice for a long time.

heavenly

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Jun 14, 2014

this oil is amazing, do yourself a favor and buy it, you won't be sorry.

Me ha encantado

Posted by nataliarubio on Jun 26, 2014

Me encanta. El olor a vainilla no es demasiado fuerte pero sí se deja sentir sutilmente. Yo lo estoy usando para el pelo en mojado de medios a puntas, tipo serum y lo deja muy suave. Aún no lo he probado en masaje perdo debe ser una delicia usarlos ya que no es muy pringoso y se absorbe muy bien por lo tanto tiene que ser súper relajante. Lo recomiendo y repetiré. También creo que probaré más fragancias aunque no soy muy de flores.