absolutely in love with that product!

Posted by Reviewer1371419 on Jun 16, 2011

The oil is very very good! it does not leave the skin greasy and the smell is terribly delicious!

i love!!!

Posted by iren21vek on May 19, 2012

I simply adore this oil, wonderful aroma of vanilla, is perfectly absorbed, this true pleasure to put it on a damp skin after a bath or in easier evening instead of a night cream, but unfortunately the small size. Обожаю это масло, шикарная вещь для кожи!

love the scent

Posted by Reviewer3199460 on May 13, 2011

Olga

Posted by Solnychkonn on Feb 22, 2011

very good product

Sweet scent

Posted by Reviewer1486159 on Jun 04, 2012

I prefer this to other oils on when removing make up because it smells good. Sugary like cotton candy. I'm planning to try other scents too.

Heaven scent

Posted by Keitha on Jul 06, 2012

This oil is the sweetest thing ever- it smells like vanilla and it moisturizes skin and hair. A little tiara clover inside the bottle looks really pretty, too! Also coconut oil is useful for skin after sun. A very good gift idea.

Me encanta

Posted by arrikitowntown on Jul 17, 2012

Es el segundo bote que compro, tiene un olor a vainilla que me encanta. Lo he utilizado como aceite corporar con la piel húmeda y la deja muy suave y muy hidratada, más que otras aceites que he utilizado. Hice pruebas aplicándomelo en el cabello y luego alisándome con plancha eléctrica y me quedé sorprendida con el resultado, mi pelo más liso que nunca y muy muy brillante.

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1483361 on Aug 13, 2012

Vanilla scented is just WONDERFULL, I carefully warmed it up in water, after few minutes it becomes this good silky smooth vanilla smelling oil. I use it after my showers and my boyfriend also loves it.

LOVE

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 25, 2012

This oil is VERY moisturizing. I have dry skin, but I just can't use this oil all over my body in our hot humid summer, it's so hydrating and moisturizing I can only use it on my dry elbows, knees and feet. I think it's going to be absolutely perfect for winter and cooler times, when my skin cracks up. The smell is absolutely wonderful. I can't stop rubbing a very tiny amount on my shoulders when still wet from the shower, the smell lasts for hours!

The Smell Is Superb

Posted by Reviewer1729392 on Jun 29, 2011

This is my favorite I love the way it smells on my skin.