New To iHerb?

Monoi Tiare Tahiti, Ylang Ylang , 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Tanning Oil

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 21, 2010

I bought this after reading the reviews on it, knowing I was going to go South for the winter and I have fair skin and tend to burn easily I thought to give it a try, well after 3 weeks for the first time I am tanned brown. This is moisturizing, smell wonderful and works.

strong chemical smell

Posted by Reviewer1195501 on Feb 14, 2011

not a very big package, not in a homogenous mixture

Northern NJ Review

Posted by Reviewer1083212 on Feb 24, 2009

This is GREAT! When it was delivered, we had way below freezing weather and it was frozen. After a few hours in the house, it started to thaw. Once it completely thawed I read the literature and it does need to be placed in a bowl of warm water because when it's cooler, it will solidify. However, I LOVE the smell, although some people may consider it too much. I am extremely sensitive to smells, but this isn't too bad, I like it, it would not be appropriate for a man though. I have two metabolic diseases, which affects your skin and makes it extremely dry and flaky. This is wonderful. I put it on at night and in the morning, even the dryest skin is so soft. It is a wonderful product and I'd recommend it to anyone.

My cocoa love

Posted by Reviewer1145313 on Jul 20, 2011

With a subtle scent or natural this is a breeze of Tahiti, warmth and relax. For me it was love at first sight and feel. I use it as body oil and it's great. My skin is so smooth and lovely smelling not only after application but for few days. I use it every 3-4 days and don't need any other body milk or anything. Monoi lasts even after showering and you feel nourished skin for days including areas such shin or heel. No parabens, sls and other is just a bonus.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1729792 on Jul 11, 2008

I like it but the smell is specific and not everyone will like it. Anyway very good for skin!!!