Buen producto, aroma desagradable.

Posted by 5188212416291289020 on Sep 24, 2015

El producto tiene una calidad excelente, ya que se puede aplicar incluso con la piel seca. Se absorbe al instante y deja la piel suave. El lado malo, el olor no es agradable, de hecho es desagradable porque huele a producto químico, para nada huele como la flor ylang ylang. Pero repito, la calidad del aceite es estupenda.

Skin loves it

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jun 22, 2015

It moisturises excellently, soothes skin after shaving very well. The fragrance is not really my favorite (sweet flowers and honey) but after some days i liked it. I like it much better than all my body milks and will buy next time, maybe with different fragrance.

best

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Apr 14, 2015

What I like most about this coconut oil? First of all, it’s the fragrance – after using it for my body I feel like a flower. It’s a nice well lingering smell. Secondly, my skin absorbs it well. Lastly, it's rather economical for 120 ml bottle. I kept it in my bathroom – there it's consistency was liquid and I needed only a little bit bit for my entire body. I liked the quality of Monoi Tiare Tahiti coconut oil so I purchased this one as a gift for my sister and she was fascinated too.

Aceite de Monoi

Posted by 5643708447162385555 on Dec 30, 2014

Un aceite de coco con un olor estupendo como a playa. Lo utilizo en el pelo antes y después de lavarlo.

Very nice

Posted by 4725711543014400303 on Oct 31, 2014

Bought a few of these scented coconut oils to mix with bicarb/cornflour to make my own deodorant. This is my favourite so far. It smells quite strong in the bottle, but works great in my deodorant, giving me a subtle but noticeable tropical fragrance. My husband likes it too!

Super ..

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 06, 2014

Du vrai monoi pur enrichi au ylang ylang pour mes cheveux et leur santé !!!! Merci iherb pour l'accessibilité de ces produits à nous autres vivant en France !!!

Great Product

Posted by evonyu on Sep 09, 2014

The Ylang Ylang doesn't smell too overpowering. Very subtle and moisturizing. I use this to add to my lip balm mixture.

very good

Posted by 4621929837780046310 on Aug 28, 2014

i am very satisfied with this product and of course with its price since it was the lowest of all including the shipping costs in that. Certainly i will buy it again in different scents

Great for body!

Posted by 5316965087931422788 on Jul 25, 2014

I use it as body oil and it's perfect! It leaves my skin so smooth and soft! Also its scent is fantastic!

GREAT!

Posted by 4829565925683944466 on Jun 23, 2014

This product is great! The smell is good and my hair happy!