Tanning Oil

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 21, 2010

I bought this after reading the reviews on it, knowing I was going to go South for the winter and I have fair skin and tend to burn easily I thought to give it a try, well after 3 weeks for the first time I am tanned brown. This is moisturizing, smell wonderful and works.

Northern NJ Review

Posted by Reviewer1083212 on Feb 24, 2009

This is GREAT! When it was delivered, we had way below freezing weather and it was frozen. After a few hours in the house, it started to thaw. Once it completely thawed I read the literature and it does need to be placed in a bowl of warm water because when it's cooler, it will solidify. However, I LOVE the smell, although some people may consider it too much. I am extremely sensitive to smells, but this isn't too bad, I like it, it would not be appropriate for a man though. I have two metabolic diseases, which affects your skin and makes it extremely dry and flaky. This is wonderful. I put it on at night and in the morning, even the dryest skin is so soft. It is a wonderful product and I'd recommend it to anyone.

strong chemical smell

Posted by Reviewer1195501 on Feb 14, 2011

not a very big package, not in a homogenous mixture

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1128610 on Apr 04, 2010

Beautiful fragrance, feels good.

My cocoa love

Posted by Reviewer1145313 on Jul 20, 2011

With a subtle scent or natural this is a breeze of Tahiti, warmth and relax. For me it was love at first sight and feel. I use it as body oil and it's great. My skin is so smooth and lovely smelling not only after application but for few days. I use it every 3-4 days and don't need any other body milk or anything. Monoi lasts even after showering and you feel nourished skin for days including areas such shin or heel. No parabens, sls and other is just a bonus.

Very nice

Posted by 4725711543014400303 on Oct 31, 2014

Bought a few of these scented coconut oils to mix with bicarb/cornflour to make my own deodorant. This is my favourite so far. It smells quite strong in the bottle, but works great in my deodorant, giving me a subtle but noticeable tropical fragrance. My husband likes it too!

Skin loves it

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jun 22, 2015

It moisturises excellently, soothes skin after shaving very well. The fragrance is not really my favorite (sweet flowers and honey) but after some days i liked it. I like it much better than all my body milks and will buy next time, maybe with different fragrance.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1729792 on Jul 11, 2008

I like it but the smell is specific and not everyone will like it. Anyway very good for skin!!!

Buen producto, aroma desagradable.

Posted by 5188212416291289020 on Sep 24, 2015

El producto tiene una calidad excelente, ya que se puede aplicar incluso con la piel seca. Se absorbe al instante y deja la piel suave. El lado malo, el olor no es agradable, de hecho es desagradable porque huele a producto químico, para nada huele como la flor ylang ylang. Pero repito, la calidad del aceite es estupenda.

Super ..

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 06, 2014

Du vrai monoi pur enrichi au ylang ylang pour mes cheveux et leur santé !!!! Merci iherb pour l'accessibilité de ces produits à nous autres vivant en France !!!