Monoi Tiare Tahiti

Posted by Reviewer1488595 on Jan 01, 2008

This product makes my skin feel soft and fabulous. I do wish you carried the Vanilla version please. Thank you.

Monoi Tiare

Posted by Reviewer3121136 on Oct 16, 2008

The perfect moisturizer. Amazing scent and leaves skin and hair ultra-soft.

Tropical gardenias

Posted by Reviewer2359376 on Sep 13, 2009

Mmmmm, the faint smell of gardenias blooming under a tropical moon. I feel like I am on a romantic voyage when I use this. Definitely recommended and I will continue to buy it. I actually looked for this when I visited Tahiti, but didn't find it during my short cruise stop. I am so happy you carry this brand.

artificial smelling

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Aug 22, 2012

This is fragranced with tiare parfum which gives it an artificial smell (to me). Having smelled the real thing from Hawaii, this is just awful to me.

Wonderful stuff!

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 20, 2013

Lovery tiare aroma. Makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. Natural coconut oil turns solid under 20 C, so sometimes I will have to heat it with a blow drier to make it liquid, but it takes only few seconds. Wonderful natural product.

Wonderful treat

Posted by Reviewer2642737 on Nov 28, 2012

Not only it works wonders for my hair and my skin, but it also leaves them amazingly scented. I have fine hair, but this oil does not add weight to it, enhancing only its softness and shine.

Hair & skin / Pelo y cuerpo

Posted by MissFrivolity on Jan 09, 2013

This is the greatest product I have ever tried at iHerb: works great on my dry skin to keep it moistured and shinny and softens my dry hair with out grease. I will try other smells (although this one smells amazing), but I will keep on buying it! Es muy versátil: me hidrata la piel y le da un brillo estupendo (perfecto para verano!), el pelo me queda sin encrespamiento, pero no me lo engrasa (lo tengo seco) y huele genial. Probaré otros olores porque quiero ver si todos huelen tan bien, pero pienso repetir!

Bien ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

L'odeur est juste superbe. Me laisse une peau super douce, avec cette odeur juste trop trop bien. Je rachèterai très vite +++

de olor espectacular

Posted by Pansinsal on Sep 13, 2013

el olor es una pasara....no despego la nariz del bote, funciona igual de bien que el de coco y el olor despues de lavar permanece durante horas. me encanta.

sent trop bon

Posted by biotytips on Oct 29, 2013

ça sent trop bon et je trouve même qu'il ressemble à celui d'yves rocher au niveau de l'odeur.