This stuff is heaven sent!

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

Smells strongly of a floral scent which took me awhile to like but the feel of it on your skin and hair is fantastic! Leaves your skin with a youthful, healthy sheen. Works wonders with nail cuticles. Its an all in one product. Works well as a moisturiser, leave-in hair conditioner and cuticle nail oil. Instead of bringing 3 items along on trips, I just need this one item! That's value for money and its not even overly expensive to begin with!

Lo mejor es el olor!!

Posted by 4713689769462846402 on Mar 31, 2015

Lo utilizo como mascarilla prelavado para el pelo y a veces como aceite para después del baño y deja tanto la piel como el pelo muy suaves. También probé a echarme solo unas gotas en las puntas con el pelo recién lavado pero me lo engrasó demasiado. El olor me encanta, es adictivo!! La única pega es que solidifica en invierno y resulta un poco pesado de utilizar.

chic

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

chic smell! but badly absorbed

Nice coconut oil

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

As for me the scent is too strong

Great natural product

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Mar 29, 2008

A fantastic moisturiser but I find the scent a little overpowering, hence I dilute it with virgin coconut oil and shea nut butter. Looking forward to trying the vanilla version.

artificial smelling

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Aug 22, 2012

This is fragranced with tiare parfum which gives it an artificial smell (to me). Having smelled the real thing from Hawaii, this is just awful to me.

Sour and rancid smelling after 1/2 hour

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Jan 04, 2012

Not what I was expecting at all! I used this all over my body and on my hair for the first time just a few weeks ago and I haven't used it since. I went out with my husband after putting it on and I was bothered by the sour smell for hours after. I even asked my husband and he agreed that it smelled like it had gone rancid. I won't be purchasing this again.

bleurgh

Posted by Reviewer2678827 on Nov 08, 2011

I'm kind of surprised about the reviews. I got it and it smelled so overpowering that I couldn't use it. When I tried a bit on my skin, I had to wash it off. The smell is kind of artificial (looking at the ingredient list, parfum is also added). I've gotten monoi from other vendors and while much pricier, the scent is softer and non-cloying. I had to throw it away

Monoi Tiare Tahiti Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1878620 on Nov 09, 2011

I learned about this great moisturizer while visiting the beautiful islands of Tahiti many years ago.

In love

Posted by ametiste on Nov 10, 2011

Love the smell, use it for hair and skin. Just one negative side - not very comfortable bottle.