Enamorada del olor.

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Me encanta el olor, me recuerda totalmente a la playa y al verano. Hidrata mucho tanto la piel como el pelo. Imprescindible.

This stuff is heaven sent!

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

Smells strongly of a floral scent which took me awhile to like but the feel of it on your skin and hair is fantastic! Leaves your skin with a youthful, healthy sheen. Works wonders with nail cuticles. Its an all in one product. Works well as a moisturiser, leave-in hair conditioner and cuticle nail oil. Instead of bringing 3 items along on trips, I just need this one item! That's value for money and its not even overly expensive to begin with!

Lo mejor es el olor!!

Posted by 4713689769462846402 on Mar 31, 2015

Lo utilizo como mascarilla prelavado para el pelo y a veces como aceite para después del baño y deja tanto la piel como el pelo muy suaves. También probé a echarme solo unas gotas en las puntas con el pelo recién lavado pero me lo engrasó demasiado. El olor me encanta, es adictivo!! La única pega es que solidifica en invierno y resulta un poco pesado de utilizar.

chic

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

chic smell! but badly absorbed

Nice coconut oil

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

As for me the scent is too strong

Great natural product

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Mar 29, 2008

A fantastic moisturiser but I find the scent a little overpowering, hence I dilute it with virgin coconut oil and shea nut butter. Looking forward to trying the vanilla version.

Not sure about the scent...

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

At first, it smells divine, it has such a lovely floral scent! However, after you apply it to your skin, the scent starts to change... Maybe it's just my skin, but the scent develops into something... artificial, too fake and a bit weird (and quite intense, I can smell it even over my clothing). I do like the moisturising effect (it makes my skin very soft) but the weird scent is off putting. The oil becomes solid if it's cold, but I prefer it that way, it's less messy (and it's not hard enough that you can't get it out of the bottle). The bottle may seem small at first, but you only need a tiny amount of product so it last a long time. I can really recommend it because of the smell, but if you like the scent it it's a great oil for the skin.

Very Disappointed.

Posted by 5142362945023843669 on May 01, 2014

Very disappointed. In my opinion, the smell was terrible. I ordered thr "Pitate" as well, and they smell exactly alike. I retuned my order.

not received

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Nov 27, 2012

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

bleurgh

Posted by Reviewer2678827 on Nov 08, 2011

I'm kind of surprised about the reviews. I got it and it smelled so overpowering that I couldn't use it. When I tried a bit on my skin, I had to wash it off. The smell is kind of artificial (looking at the ingredient list, parfum is also added). I've gotten monoi from other vendors and while much pricier, the scent is softer and non-cloying. I had to throw it away