EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.61

$11.95

Savings of: $3.34 (28% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Bien ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

L'odeur est juste superbe. Me laisse une peau super douce, avec cette odeur juste trop trop bien. Je rachèterai très vite +++

Was this review helpful to you?

de olor espectacular

Posted by Pansinsal on Sep 13, 2013

el olor es una pasara....no despego la nariz del bote, funciona igual de bien que el de coco y el olor despues de lavar permanece durante horas. me encanta.

Was this review helpful to you?

sent trop bon

Posted by biotytips on Oct 29, 2013

ça sent trop bon et je trouve même qu'il ressemble à celui d'yves rocher au niveau de l'odeur.

Was this review helpful to you?

That smell!

Posted by Ankale on Mar 28, 2016

Love it! I'm in love with the fragrance of this product. I use it on my body and hair and I really like it. Will buy it again!

Was this review helpful to you?

This stuff is heaven sent!

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

Smells strongly of a floral scent which took me awhile to like but the feel of it on your skin and hair is fantastic! Leaves your skin with a youthful, healthy sheen. Works wonders with nail cuticles. Its an all in one product. Works well as a moisturiser, leave-in hair conditioner and cuticle nail oil. Instead of bringing 3 items along on trips, I just need this one item! That's value for money and its not even overly expensive to begin with!

Was this review helpful to you?

Enamorada del olor.

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Me encanta el olor, me recuerda totalmente a la playa y al verano. Hidrata mucho tanto la piel como el pelo. Imprescindible.

Was this review helpful to you?

Lo mejor es el olor!!

Posted by 4713689769462846402 on Mar 31, 2015

Lo utilizo como mascarilla prelavado para el pelo y a veces como aceite para después del baño y deja tanto la piel como el pelo muy suaves. También probé a echarme solo unas gotas en las puntas con el pelo recién lavado pero me lo engrasó demasiado. El olor me encanta, es adictivo!! La única pega es que solidifica en invierno y resulta un poco pesado de utilizar.

Was this review helpful to you?

chic

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

chic smell! but badly absorbed

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice coconut oil

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

As for me the scent is too strong

Was this review helpful to you?

Great natural product

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Mar 29, 2008

A fantastic moisturiser but I find the scent a little overpowering, hence I dilute it with virgin coconut oil and shea nut butter. Looking forward to trying the vanilla version.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 235 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »