de olor espectacular

Posted by Pansinsal on Sep 13, 2013

el olor es una pasara....no despego la nariz del bote, funciona igual de bien que el de coco y el olor despues de lavar permanece durante horas. me encanta.

sent trop bon

Posted by biotytips on Oct 29, 2013

ça sent trop bon et je trouve même qu'il ressemble à celui d'yves rocher au niveau de l'odeur.

Enamorada del olor.

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Me encanta el olor, me recuerda totalmente a la playa y al verano. Hidrata mucho tanto la piel como el pelo. Imprescindible.

This stuff is heaven sent!

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

Smells strongly of a floral scent which took me awhile to like but the feel of it on your skin and hair is fantastic! Leaves your skin with a youthful, healthy sheen. Works wonders with nail cuticles. Its an all in one product. Works well as a moisturiser, leave-in hair conditioner and cuticle nail oil. Instead of bringing 3 items along on trips, I just need this one item! That's value for money and its not even overly expensive to begin with!

That smell!

Posted by Ankale on Mar 28, 2016

Love it! I'm in love with the fragrance of this product. I use it on my body and hair and I really like it. Will buy it again!

Lo mejor es el olor!!

Posted by 4713689769462846402 on Mar 31, 2015

Lo utilizo como mascarilla prelavado para el pelo y a veces como aceite para después del baño y deja tanto la piel como el pelo muy suaves. También probé a echarme solo unas gotas en las puntas con el pelo recién lavado pero me lo engrasó demasiado. El olor me encanta, es adictivo!! La única pega es que solidifica en invierno y resulta un poco pesado de utilizar.

chic

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

chic smell! but badly absorbed

Nice coconut oil

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 04, 2012

As for me the scent is too strong

Great natural product

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Mar 29, 2008

A fantastic moisturiser but I find the scent a little overpowering, hence I dilute it with virgin coconut oil and shea nut butter. Looking forward to trying the vanilla version.

Not sure about the scent...

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

At first, it smells divine, it has such a lovely floral scent! However, after you apply it to your skin, the scent starts to change... Maybe it's just my skin, but the scent develops into something... artificial, too fake and a bit weird (and quite intense, I can smell it even over my clothing). I do like the moisturising effect (it makes my skin very soft) but the weird scent is off putting. The oil becomes solid if it's cold, but I prefer it that way, it's less messy (and it's not hard enough that you can't get it out of the bottle). The bottle may seem small at first, but you only need a tiny amount of product so it last a long time. I can really recommend it because of the smell, but if you like the scent it it's a great oil for the skin.