Sour and rancid smelling after 1/2 hour

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Jan 04, 2012

Not what I was expecting at all! I used this all over my body and on my hair for the first time just a few weeks ago and I haven't used it since. I went out with my husband after putting it on and I was bothered by the sour smell for hours after. I even asked my husband and he agreed that it smelled like it had gone rancid. I won't be purchasing this again.

Hair care and body care

Posted by Reviewer1789990 on Jan 08, 2012

Love it. Keeps hair and hands smooth all day long.

Yummy!!

Posted by username161 on Jan 31, 2012

smells great, good for your skin and half the price I'd pay here in Aotearoa - whats not to like!

Perfect moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2436167 on Mar 13, 2012

I have eczema and have to be very careful with my skin creams. This one is perfect for my dry skin and it smells divine.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3363879 on Apr 13, 2012

Wow! This is my favorite oil forever! Its smell is gorgerous! I don't need to use any parfume with this stuff.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2514231 on Jul 16, 2012

It's a great product, I love the smell and in summer is perfect to skin and hair. But be careful with the sweet smells if there are mosquitos.

Love it !

Posted by 5752801364138393121 on Jul 23, 2012

This oil is just wonderful ! The smell, the texture, the hydratation... Even my boyfriend use it !

Sooo nice!

Posted by 5264227196953403573 on Jun 08, 2012

This is the best oil! Not greasy, smells wonder with the gardenia bloom and feels soooo nice! You will love this!

good smell

Posted by Reviewer2795886 on Oct 31, 2011

The smell of this monoi is very nice! A sweet, vanilla-y scent. I've used this to moisturize my hands at nights and it works well.

Para el verano

Posted by Beatriz on Jan 17, 2014

Auténtico monoï originario de Tahiti, puro aceite de coco con la flor de thiaré y ese olor tan suave y rico. Deja un efecto hidratante que dura todo el día, en verano ya no uso crema hidratante, sólo esto o aceite de coco puro. El olor es suave una vez aplicado pero duradero.