Very artificial smell.

Posted by 4781791290812476268 on Jun 09, 2016

I bought Monoi Tiare and expected a natural odor.The fragrance is absolutely artificial and I will never buy this product again.I'm totally disappointed.

No lo volvería a comprar

Posted by 5225393085143297108 on Jan 08, 2015

No me ha gustado absolutamente nada. No lo volvería a comprar. Huele fatal. Hay otros mejores en esta página. Fama inmerecida

not received

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Nov 27, 2012

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

Sour and rancid smelling after 1/2 hour

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Jan 04, 2012

Not what I was expecting at all! I used this all over my body and on my hair for the first time just a few weeks ago and I haven't used it since. I went out with my husband after putting it on and I was bothered by the sour smell for hours after. I even asked my husband and he agreed that it smelled like it had gone rancid. I won't be purchasing this again.

Hair care and body care

Posted by Reviewer1789990 on Jan 08, 2012

Love it. Keeps hair and hands smooth all day long.

Yummy!!

Posted by username161 on Jan 31, 2012

smells great, good for your skin and half the price I'd pay here in Aotearoa - whats not to like!

Perfect moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2436167 on Mar 13, 2012

I have eczema and have to be very careful with my skin creams. This one is perfect for my dry skin and it smells divine.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3363879 on Apr 13, 2012

Wow! This is my favorite oil forever! Its smell is gorgerous! I don't need to use any parfume with this stuff.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2514231 on Jul 16, 2012

It's a great product, I love the smell and in summer is perfect to skin and hair. But be careful with the sweet smells if there are mosquitos.

Love it !

Posted by 5752801364138393121 on Jul 23, 2012

This oil is just wonderful ! The smell, the texture, the hydratation... Even my boyfriend use it !