not received

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Nov 27, 2012

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

Very artificial smell.

Posted by 4781791290812476268 on Jun 09, 2016

I bought Monoi Tiare and expected a natural odor.The fragrance is absolutely artificial and I will never buy this product again.I'm totally disappointed.

No lo volvería a comprar

Posted by 5225393085143297108 on Jan 08, 2015

No me ha gustado absolutamente nada. No lo volvería a comprar. Huele fatal. Hay otros mejores en esta página. Fama inmerecida

Sour and rancid smelling after 1/2 hour

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Jan 04, 2012

Not what I was expecting at all! I used this all over my body and on my hair for the first time just a few weeks ago and I haven't used it since. I went out with my husband after putting it on and I was bothered by the sour smell for hours after. I even asked my husband and he agreed that it smelled like it had gone rancid. I won't be purchasing this again.

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Nov 12, 2010

Love the scent. I am trying it as a natural sunscreen. Haven been burned in the first week. Skin absorbed it easily.

love-love-love it!

Posted by Reviewer1235202 on Jun 24, 2009

classic, simple, pure and lovely. great as an all-over daily or after-sun moisturizer. the beachy island scent is heavenly. my hubby and i both use this to hang onto golden brown skin well after playing out under the sun.

Me encanta!

Posted by 5156677263740661451 on May 05, 2014

Es un aroma suave y adictivo. Ademas es perfecta para la piel tras la ducha. Y el aroma que deja es maravilloso. También para el pelo como tratamiento previo a lavarlo.

Yummy!!

Posted by username161 on Jan 31, 2012

smells great, good for your skin and half the price I'd pay here in Aotearoa - whats not to like!

Love it !

Posted by 5752801364138393121 on Jul 23, 2012

This oil is just wonderful ! The smell, the texture, the hydratation... Even my boyfriend use it !

Excellent smell

Posted by Reviewer1161032 on Dec 13, 2011

I like its smell very much