smell good

Posted by Reviewer1988134 on Nov 16, 2011

Good oil but got hard like a honey after couple of weeks

Excellent smell

Posted by Reviewer1161032 on Dec 13, 2011

I like its smell very much

sexy

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Dec 25, 2011

This is such a sensual oil. I've also tried the other scents in this oil, but this is my fav. I use it as a shower lotion every so often. I set it in the bottom of the tub while showering and use a little to spread like lotion, pat dry, and voila. Super sexy scent and soft moisturized skin. I also use it in my hair, makes the natural wave really spring up.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2166476 on Feb 02, 2011

Prior to ordering Monoi Oil from IHerb, I used one from popular cosmetics company. The main difference is that the other version contains only 50% of authentic monoi oil and the rest is mineral oil. Not too good for your hair and skin. What you are getting from IHerb is almost 100% authentic product at great price. (98% to be exact, enriched with vitamine E) I ordered Monoi Tiare and Ylang Ylang. Both are great!

Monoi Tiare Tahiti

Posted by Reviewer2218506 on Feb 12, 2011

Lovely scent and effect for skin and hair.

reveiw

Posted by Reviewer2668457 on Feb 24, 2011

i used this product 40 years ago in puerto rico, loved it, and never forgot it! it has a beautiful aroma on hair and skin. found it and got it again thanks to you. also gave as gift to women friends. thanks

This smells amazing

Posted by Reviewer1061682 on Mar 09, 2011

I love this. It smells so good and it lasts a really long time. My skin feels so soft after using this.

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2202452 on Oct 08, 2011

Beautiful fragrance, feels good.

My cocoa love

Posted by Reviewer1145313 on Jul 20, 2011

With a subtle scent or natural this is a breeze of Tahiti, warmth and relax. For me it was love at first sight and feel. I use it as body oil and it's great. My skin is so smooth and lovely smelling not only after application but for few days. I use it every 3-4 days and don't need any other body milk or anything. Monoi lasts even after showering and you feel nourished skin for days including areas such shin or heel. No parabens, sls and other is just a bonus.

ME ENCANTA!!!!!!

Posted by SandraZGZ on Jul 30, 2011

Huele genial y el tacto que se te queda en la piel es maravilloso. Se absorve muy rapido. Le doy un 10