Great natural product

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Mar 29, 2008

A fantastic moisturiser but I find the scent a little overpowering, hence I dilute it with virgin coconut oil and shea nut butter. Looking forward to trying the vanilla version.

not received

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Nov 27, 2012

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

Very artificial smell.

Posted by 4781791290812476268 on Jun 09, 2016

I bought Monoi Tiare and expected a natural odor.The fragrance is absolutely artificial and I will never buy this product again.I'm totally disappointed.

Me lo esperaba mejor

Posted by 5602328303251431343 on Nov 11, 2014

He leido tantas opiniones y críticas sobre este aceite que pensé que iba a ser la bomba, y la verdad es que no me ha convencido, yo lo compararía a cualquier otro aceite, de coco, de argán o cualquier otro de los que se pueden aplicar en el cabello.Me lo aplico antes de lavarme la cabeza, y no he notado ninguna diferencia entre los días que lo uso y los que no, ni más suavidad, ni brillo, ni nada de nada...

No lo volvería a comprar

Posted by 5225393085143297108 on Jan 08, 2015

No me ha gustado absolutamente nada. No lo volvería a comprar. Huele fatal. Hay otros mejores en esta página. Fama inmerecida

Sour and rancid smelling after 1/2 hour

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Jan 04, 2012

Not what I was expecting at all! I used this all over my body and on my hair for the first time just a few weeks ago and I haven't used it since. I went out with my husband after putting it on and I was bothered by the sour smell for hours after. I even asked my husband and he agreed that it smelled like it had gone rancid. I won't be purchasing this again.

Hair care and body care

Posted by Reviewer1789990 on Jan 08, 2012

Love it. Keeps hair and hands smooth all day long.

Yummy!!

Posted by username161 on Jan 31, 2012

smells great, good for your skin and half the price I'd pay here in Aotearoa - whats not to like!

Monoi Tiare Tahiti Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1878620 on Nov 09, 2011

I learned about this great moisturizer while visiting the beautiful islands of Tahiti many years ago.

In love

Posted by ametiste on Nov 10, 2011

Love the smell, use it for hair and skin. Just one negative side - not very comfortable bottle.