Montana Big Sky, Original Pure Energy, 150 Capsules

Montana Big Sky

Posted by Reviewer3295732 on Jan 08, 2010

I have had periods of very low energy that can last as long as 6 months (chronic fatigue). Years ago, I started using this product and pulled right out of the fatigue. It was hard to find the product for alot of years. I think it was discontinued even. But Pure Energy capsules helped me out yet again in the last month. I kind of forgot about it and just kept trying to pull out of my energy slump with extra B vitamins and CoQ10 and other supplements. Not until I got the Pure Energy did I pull out of it. It works wonders for me. Good prices at iHerb also.

Review of an old friend

Posted by Reviewer3107698 on Nov 27, 2007

I have used this product historically, although not for a long time. I was VERY pleased to find it has retained it's potency over these passing years!