Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2084155 on Sep 13, 2012

For ages I've been looking for a cruely-free hair removal product and this is it. I use it basically everywhere I'm removing hair (except for my eyebrows), and it doesn't make my skin overly irritated (of course some irritation will happend, you're ripping your hair out!). It can be a bit tricky to use in the beginning if you're not used to waxing, but after a few tries it gets easier. Just be very careful about heating it in the microwave (I learned that the hard way... I have a nice scar on my leg now), I find it easier and safer to heat it in a bowl of water.

Perfect.

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 28, 2012

I tried sugaring way back once, and I remember I couldnt get it right and decided not to try it again. But as of today I am much more experienced in waxing, both myself and sometimes friends, and this is simply my new favorite for ALL areas. It is just like warmwax, only easier to clean, more natural, smell is really nice and subtle and I believe I noticed it to be slightly less painful, yes. Doesnt tear at your skin as much. I love it. Only one warning - the pot is made of glass. It looks SO classy, but I managed to drop it on the bathroom floor and break it the first day. So, well, be careful :)

skin friendly & effective

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Dec 05, 2008

I came across Moom at a natural products expo. The man demonstrating it actually ate some of it, then proceeded to wax a large patch of my arm (which I found mildly embarassing). Such a great product! No skin irritation or breakouts. I liked it so much but used it very sparingly on the most sensitive areas only since I didn't know when or where I could buy more! I'm so happy to see iHerb carrying it!

Wonderful alternative for hair removal!

Posted by Reviewer1693226 on Jul 20, 2009

I was getting sick of razors and although I would bear through waxing, the pain of it would keep me from going back and I would grab the razor instead. I've also tried other sugaring brands but Moom's version is practically pain-free. I'm not sure if it's because my nerves got accustomed to it or if it really is more pain-free (obviously there is some discomfort because it's coming off your skin, but definitely more comforting than wax). I was even able to wax underarm, legs, and bikini line during the menstrual period which is when the skin is more sensitive and again, it wasn't as bad even then compared to waxing. This refill larger jar isn't available at my local stores so I was happy to be able to order it off iHerb..and it came super fast! I recommend Moom and iHerb to everyone.

Best alternative to wax!

Posted by NinaNystuen on May 24, 2012

This is amazing. It beats the regular wax - no matter where on your body and leaves you with less blemishes and ingrown hairs if your skin is sensitive. It is easy to apply (a bit messy though, but all products of this sort is), and it isn't as painful as regular wax to pull off again. I've gotten much better results using this at home than I've gotten going to a professional saloon. Try it!

The best hair removal system

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 25, 2012

I like this product for truly good action. It was a bit tricky using at the beginning, but later I got so used to this product, that I can do it in very convenient. I tried to make this product myself, but it is not easy to get the right consistency. I prefer buying aready to go product. By the way, it is very tasty =) So as it is said, you have to put on your skin what is eatable, so this product is eatable :)

Dissappointed

Posted by Reviewer1332387 on Aug 31, 2010

It is messy and if you do not heat it long enough, it becomes sticky and gooky immediately. Luckily I had strips and spatulas prior or else this just comes with the jar with nothing else! It is true that it wipes off quickly and easily but as far as hair removal and the ease.. not so much.

fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1950341 on Jan 21, 2008

just as described and fast delivery!

Hair remover

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jun 23, 2012

Easy to use when get used to, I like it!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Apr 16, 2012

Does the job properly, I like it.