Super!

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Замечательный воск. Легко использовать. У меня получилось полностью удалить волосы. Прекрасная замена салонной процедуре. Одной банки хватает на два раза (удаление волос от коленки до пятки)) Wonderful wax. It is easy to use. I got completely remove the hair. Beautiful salon replacement procedure. One set is enough for two procedure (removing hair from the knee to heel))

love it

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

I'm so glad I discovered Moom. I give myself Brazilian waxes and it works a treat. It's really easy to heat -- put it in the microwave for a few seconds .It should be warm, but not hot, so no chances of burning myself down there. :P It hurts a lot less than when I had it waxed at the salon, and I love how it washes off easily with water. I like this pack because it contains waxing strips and sticks, if it's your first pack I suggest get this one, then just get a pot of Moom next time round.

best sugaring ever

Posted by 5050691687753296357 on Jan 29, 2013

Absolutely brilliant sugaring solution. Takes 30 sec in the microwave, then keep in hot water to prevent quick re-hardening. Did my brazillian and my legs.. Only super thin layer needed. Took off all hair like a charm and I have thick asian hair. Left skin super super soft after... will purchase again..

Removed half my hair

Posted by Reviewer1543169 on Nov 28, 2009

Two stars for being natural and not hurting as much as I thought it would. Three stars off for only removing half the hair and being messy. I tried it on my bikini line and legs. worked better on the bikini line.

This is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Nov 09, 2013

I have tweezered, shaved and waxed my facial hair in the last 30 years. This sugar-based "wax" is truly the best. I found it easy to use with very nice results the first time out. I imagine I'll get even better results as I continue to use it. I truly like that the cloth strips are reusable.Since the wax is sugar based, any left-over product simple washes off. I am thinking about trying it on my legs to see how I like it.