Super!

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Замечательный воск. Легко использовать. У меня получилось полностью удалить волосы. Прекрасная замена салонной процедуре. Одной банки хватает на два раза (удаление волос от коленки до пятки)) Wonderful wax. It is easy to use. I got completely remove the hair. Beautiful salon replacement procedure. One set is enough for two procedure (removing hair from the knee to heel))

love it

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013

I'm so glad I discovered Moom. I give myself Brazilian waxes and it works a treat. It's really easy to heat -- put it in the microwave for a few seconds .It should be warm, but not hot, so no chances of burning myself down there. :P It hurts a lot less than when I had it waxed at the salon, and I love how it washes off easily with water. I like this pack because it contains waxing strips and sticks, if it's your first pack I suggest get this one, then just get a pot of Moom next time round.

best sugaring ever

Posted by 5050691687753296357 on Jan 29, 2013

Absolutely brilliant sugaring solution. Takes 30 sec in the microwave, then keep in hot water to prevent quick re-hardening. Did my brazillian and my legs.. Only super thin layer needed. Took off all hair like a charm and I have thick asian hair. Left skin super super soft after... will purchase again..

This is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Nov 09, 2013

I have tweezered, shaved and waxed my facial hair in the last 30 years. This sugar-based "wax" is truly the best. I found it easy to use with very nice results the first time out. I imagine I'll get even better results as I continue to use it. I truly like that the cloth strips are reusable.Since the wax is sugar based, any left-over product simple washes off. I am thinking about trying it on my legs to see how I like it.

PAIN FREE AND GREAT

Posted by 5710553420924368265 on Jan 14, 2015

Just be sure to baby powder yourself down there and make sure that the wax is not too hot but not too cold. BUT HOLY GOODNESS THERE WAS ALMOST NO PAIN. I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE ONLY WAXED MY BIKINI AREA twice in my life! Once in 2009, and it was so painful I had to ask the woman to stop. Then once more a month ago, which was still pretty painful but less than before. Then today I "moomed" myself. My goodness. My bikini area looks as good as it felt. No irritation, and pain free. I almost want to wax my whole body. My only regret is not buying more! It is super duper easy to clean (just use water since it is basically sugar!) and the strips are easy to clean as well and resuable. 5 OUT OF 5!!!

Removed half my hair

Posted by Reviewer1543169 on Nov 28, 2009

Two stars for being natural and not hurting as much as I thought it would. Three stars off for only removing half the hair and being messy. I tried it on my bikini line and legs. worked better on the bikini line.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2768164 on Oct 30, 2012

So far only used it for the armpit hairs and the result is good, even for the first time user.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2869189 on May 16, 2013

I was very nervous about using this product, but it was incredibly easy to use. Very effective hair removal. The reusable cotton strips are great! Best of all, there was no redness or irritation of my skin after use. I look forward to seeing if regrowth is lighter as indicated in the instructions.

Love this!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Easy to use, and it feels so smooth after I use this. I also like that if I make mistakes (well, I'm not a pro), I can simply use a wet towel and wipe it off.

So much better than wax

Posted by 4848498699929521323 on Feb 09, 2015

I read the reviews but though it would hurt as much as normal wax - it doesn't. I bought it because I don't have a microwave and ended up using my hairdryer to heat it which worked 100%. A lot less swelling because the product isn't hot and no residual product that is hard to remove. Awesome product and the strips clean with a quick rinse in warm water.