Works very well.

Posted by Reviewer2468900 on Aug 22, 2008

I have been removing my hair for 16 years. I think it is a good product, very easy to work with and no messy at all. I really like the cloth strips. They made everything easier. It is still a little painful but I don't think there is anyway to reduce it at all. If you are going to remove you hair for the first time, I would recommend that you should watch somebody else doing it before you try on yourself. Read and follow very well the intructions, and be prepared for some messiness in the beginning.

pretty awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1578345 on Nov 28, 2010

I have a little one tub of it and still have, to use it mainly on my face so the fact that I am able to use it cold as well as warmed up "kills two birds with one stone" for me. I have many problem areas and this product proved to be one and the best!

Excellent

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Sep 20, 2013

As messy as any other, but the cleaning is hundreds of times easier!!! Rips off the hair with less pain than others, the smell is nice (like sugar), doesn't smell roses at all. Is sooooo easy to clean!! I will certainly repurchase! 100% recommended.

Brilliant!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Feb 01, 2011

It is really good thing!!! Feelings after this is very good! Your skin is clean!!! There are no hair at all,they are deleted!!!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2354584 on May 17, 2011

It's really removes all hairs easily. My favourite!

great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

This it really amazing. It works good and the ingredients are safe! I'n very happy with this product!! If you follow the instuctions, it does what it promises to do! My favorite. I also bought an extra kit, it's nive

The perfect wax stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Oct 09, 2009

This stuff is so easy to use and perfectly removes hair.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1933246 on Apr 23, 2010

this product removes all hairs easily. only problem the bottle is too small. i need to order more.

absolutely perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Jul 11, 2011

super way to do it at home by yourself with natural product. I'm very happy decided to try it!

Works and easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Sep 19, 2012

I found this easy to use and easy on my skin. Very happy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »