Two days...

Posted by Reviewer3087469 on Jul 31, 2011

I had been having a lot of trouble lately just feeling "blah". I wanted to get out and excercise but my head hurt everyday and I just felt sleepy. I suspected that I might need to start a vitamin supplement. After doing a lot of research I discovered this produt and decided to give it a try. Having never heard of fulvic acid or Morningstar, I was a little skeptical, also the price was higher that buying a multivitamin from the supermarket (which never really seemed to help). I have been taking this product for two days now and can tell a night and day difference. I am feeling less tired and less hungry and craving junk food much less I think. I am very anxious to see what life is like after a longer period of time on this supplement. For the record, I am not big on hollistic therapies. I am, however willing to give something a try when the risk is relatively low. So far, so great!

Morningstar Minerals Work

Posted by Reviewer2305941 on Jan 21, 2010

The minerals are great. They keep me from having leg cramps and my skin from cracking. The price is very reasonable in comparison to what I would buy in stores.

Morningstar Minerals

Posted by Reviewer3123612 on Jul 09, 2011

I've used these minerals for a couple of years now. I put an ounce in my water several times a day. I have price checked and NEVER found a better price. This is truly a life-sustaining ingredient.

Morningstar Minerals, Energy Boost 70, 100% Plant Derived Minerals, 32 oz (946 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2224927 on Oct 10, 2011

My health care practicioner only recommends this brand for its easy absorbtion and assimilation into the body.

Get this!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Sep 22, 2011

Everyone should use this. I take about 75ml twice a day. The effects are great! Your body needs this. Its easily one of the best products ive ever encountered. 10 stars.

ENERGY BOOST 70

Posted by Reviewer2222602 on Nov 12, 2011

I couldn't get along without Energy Boost in my drinking water daily. My nutritionist has recommended I put 2 TBS into my first two glasses of water when I awake each morning to address the dehydration of the intestions from sleeping. Then I put 1/2 cup of Energy Boost 70 into my pitcher of water to drink throughout the day. This so essential for me to take in the minerals I am so lacking.

Tasteless and colourless when mixed!

Posted by energetyx on Sep 02, 2011

I much prefer this to the Vitality Boost HA, as it is virtually tasteless and doesn't turn all your water and smoothies black! Plus it's half the price of Sun Warrior's very similar Liquid Light product.

Good minerals

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 08, 2009

Not really an energy boost, but good regardless. Fulvic seems to be a great way to get minerals without heavy metal buildup. Also, these minerals are microscopic enough to be absorbed readily.

Good, but I got a rash...

Posted by Reviewer1483778 on Jun 28, 2009

I think this product is increasing my energy levels. The only problem is when I was taking the recommended 1 ounce daily (two tablespoons) - I got a rash on the back of my knees, hips, and a little on the inside of my elbows. I took a break from it for a few days and it began to clear up. I'm going to start taking it again, but only a teaspoon per day. I would like to continue the higher energy levels that I am associate with this product, so I will continue to take it.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1699336 on Mar 20, 2011

Energy Boost 70 supports gentle cleansing and detoxification as well as being a mineral source. It feels rejuvenating and energizing as well. I am taking both this and the Vitality Boost HA. Fulvic and Humic minerals are known to support replenishing of depleted energy in the body and this product feels effective at that.