Morningstar Minerals, Immune Boost 77, Mineral Supplement, 120 Capsules

excellent joint support

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Jul 13, 2010

I have found significant relief of joint pain since I began taking this product and as well found my hair growing in thicker.

amazing product, READ BELOW!!!!

Posted by 5149771849457763546 on May 09, 2013

This product is incredible and has a ton of health benefits. This is something I want everyone I know to include in their diet. Detoxifying the body from heavy metals is perhaps the most important function. CAUTION!!!! If you live in the United States, chances are your water is now being treated with chloramine. It is a chlorine byproduct and we know that fulvic acid in combination with chlorine turns into a deadly carcinogen. Your water filter might not have the required carbon to filter out this garbage. Please advise to use either a higher end filtering system or buy SPRING water only.

Best mineral product ever!

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Aug 31, 2010

This was prescribed by my doctor, and it has made a noticeable difference in the way I feel. I sleep better, fibromyalgia pain is reduced, and my energy level is improved. This product seems to have also nourished and improved the appearance of my skin and nails.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1021794 on Sep 23, 2011

My Naturopath put me on this along with other supplements to treat my Hashimoto's. I feel better now than I have in YEARS! I would highly recommend Immune Boost 77 to anyone dealing with an autoimmune disease. iHerb also has the best price on this over anyone else I have seen.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2730101 on Apr 05, 2011

This is exactly the same as Body Ecology's 'Ancient Earth Minerals', but cheaper!