Don't bofer

Posted by 4696667841844134934 on Sep 07, 2015

Took all the capsules didn't do anything ffor me. Wldnt waste your money

THIS made a change!

Posted by Reviewer1003421 on Feb 10, 2015

I never write any reviews BUT for this product I really want to share with all of you who need to improve their immune system. I'm living a healthy but very hectic life with 5hrs of travelling every day, long working days and fitness training. I'm 49 and always looking for something better to improve my energy levels. THIS DOES! I don't get any cold but people around me do. My hair and nails have never looked better. The best of all is that this stuff is pure and natural - Fantastic!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2963968 on Oct 23, 2014

The best mineral supplement product. I recommend it for everyone.

Good for improving diets

Posted by VitaminHypo on Aug 30, 2014

Today's food lacks nutrients. This seams like a good organic supplement. It improved my health and I have reordered it. Try it and see if it works for you.

Nice To Have a Combination Fulvic/Humic Product

Posted by Kawaii-Steph on May 05, 2014

I have switched over entirely from taking 'traditional' multi-vitamins and minerals to taking this product as well as spirulina. I find these products are all I really need. I used to take a number of different supplements in an attempt to get all the vitamins and minerals I need. I used to notice with the traditional supplements, that much was excreted very quickly after taking them. This is no longer happening for me. The most noticeable thing for me though, has been I sleep so much better, not longer, but it seems to be of better quality. I have only been taking this for 3 weeks but so far, I like the results and I like how it has simplified my supplement regimen. I was also very happy that there is a combination product for the fulvic and humic minerals instead of having to buy separate products.

i'd like more content for the same price,

Posted by Reviewer3322942 on May 02, 2014

Worth taking.

Excellent product

Posted by 5255732909086113646 on Jan 17, 2014

I just started taking this this winter and I have beat every sickness I have come in contact with! Highly recommend!

hard to get along with on a daily routine...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

both the east and the west cultures have found a way to complete our dietary deficiency of trace elements and minerals as well as agriculture needs for humic and fulvic acid,in the west it happened 90 years ago by T.J Clark in the Utah deposit of the prehistoric Eden era and has been called colloidal minerals.today we can find different deposits around the world including New Mexico, Wyoming, North Dakota and ionic minerals extracted from the sea.in the east the ayuverdic medicine as well as the natives found in the Altai, Himalaya, and Caucasus mountains are using humic acid extracted from shilajit for hundreds of years,also called moomiyo / mumio / shilajeet / mumijo or salajeet(سلاجیت),in english its called black asphaltum or Asphaltum punjabianum in latin. i am currently comparing several forms of this humic acid extractions offered as a supplement,this one is dark black powder and understood that the source of it is the New Mexico area.i can definitely say that this is one of the more potent brands i used although i am not sure about its positive effects yet,let me explain:when taking it i can feel the symptoms that can be related to detoxification like fatigue and a mild headache(not serious) so i can't say i enjoy it much but maybe its a part of the necessity of detox,on the other hand i tried the joel wallach(from dead doctors don't lie radio show) brand youngevity before this one and it was more potent with a strong warm calmness effect to it that actually erased any headache if i had one and the look of it was pure white(although both are 600mg a capsule),so its definitely a different substance and i prefer no headaches,but again,maybe it would be a good supplementation for me in the future in a later phase for my body to absorb so i will update my review in the future if i found it more beneficial.feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

good product

Posted by 4862133817028658671 on Oct 15, 2013

After start taking this product, I stopped feeling thirst at all. I think thats because I got enough minerals. So my conclusion is - this product works.

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!,

Posted by 5326788267504797786 on Jun 17, 2013

This product takes a little getting used to, and can cause initial constipation. No fear, it is working. As with other good and effective flushes, you will see a lightening in your eye color after about the third day. Drink extra water: We use this once every two to three months for a week, day 1 once a day, day two, twice a day, day 3 three times, day 4 twice, day 5, once, day six once. Done. We are on pain meds and use this product to keep down toxcicity as best we can. After your first flush you will feel the diffence then you use as this your body tells you. Amazing how much more energy you feel too. This product will make your medicine more effective so be careful if you're on pain meds. Great at killing Canidia Yeasts too.LOVE THIS STORE!!