July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Morningstar Minerals, Silver Boost, Colloidal Silver, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not as strong as it says

Posted by Reviewer1235735 on Jun 08, 2013

This product is very yellow and it does not test at 200ppm. February 25, 2012 The silver seems to work but it is a very deep brown color like iodine and I tested it with a meter I bought when I was going to make C-silver. It read as 19 ppm, not 200ppm as stated. I tested the meter with a calibration solution of salt at 342 ppm that I also purchased and it is pretty accurate. So I may try to contact the company to see what this means. Maybe it means I get what I pay for? Or there is something I don't understand like the amount of silver in an oz. Anything is possible. Update- Heard from company. They buy it from someone and have not tested it. I definitely won't buy this again.

Seems to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1789993 on Nov 16, 2010

I've used different silver products. This one does not have a strange taste, like some I have used, and that is always a plus with kids. We have used it on several occasions when exposed to different germs or illnesses and so far so good. Noone has gotten sick when using it. I am currently giving it to my very sick chickens. We'll see what happens!

Very good price quality ratio

Posted by Reviewer2562701 on Jan 19, 2012

I am satisfied with the product and shipping.Thanks from Romania

A natural boon to immunity!

Posted by Reviewer1498639 on Jan 25, 2012

Excellent product at a very reasonable price. It can be used as is, or diluted with distilled water. The track record for collodial silver is a long and distinguished one. I highly recommend this product!

Natural powerful antibiotic. Best buy.

Posted by JeffKorr on Nov 22, 2013

8 Oz. of Silver Boost makes 164 OZ. of usable solution. This is by far the best buy of all colloidal silver products. Stops sore throats, infections and irritated sinus's immediately.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »