great nipple cream

Posted by Reviewer1307653 on Oct 20, 2012

it's really work!

highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2425061 on Feb 27, 2013

I highly recommend this product

Great product!

Posted by 4711932247715022609 on Jul 18, 2013

Glad that I bought this product, saved my sore nipples. I also used it for baby’s bottom to prevent nappy rash and on my hormonal rash that I got after birth. Highly recommended to all new moms and newborn babies.

This helped SAVE my nipples

Posted by Reviewer2346765 on Feb 17, 2016

Early Breastfeeding is hard on your nipples. In the beginning, I was using this often after every feeding. After a few weeks I started switching to coconut oil after feedings. (It's cheaper). Now I just use this cream in the morning and before bed. My only complaints are that it is a small jar and I run out often and a little expensive for the size of jar. But I love the product and the fact that I don't have to wash it off before feedings. Definitely recommend.

Works well

Posted by 4920421277573125062 on Jun 24, 2016

Love this nipple cream. Moisturizing and not greasy. Has saved my nipples from breastfeeding abuse.

It avoided me quitting breast-feeding

Posted by Reviewer2063111 on Mar 06, 2012

I had tried many lanolin-based creams, but this one is different. It heals, soothes and relieves pain.

Motherlove nipple cream

Posted by Reviewer2559304 on Mar 15, 2012

My daughter got this for a shower gift and uses it always. She told me that it is her best friend when it comes to nursing, along with her organic nursing pillow. She has had the easiest time nursing.