Very good product !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 17, 2013

It looks a bit like regular vaseline, but it is not as sticky and the best quality, it absorbs immediately , unlike so many oils , creams and other pregnancy stuff I used before. With other products I applied and could not put on clothes right away or even after few hours. With this salve , you use a little and it absorbs into the skin almost instantly ,I can get dressed right away . Helps with itchiness of the belly , not sure about stretch marks, but it is my 3 rd pregnancy and with first 2 I did not get any stretch marks , probably due to genetics , so I can`t really judge this product whether it helps with stretch marks prevention. Other great thing about this salve is the smell, very gentle lavender smell , and I usually hate lavender smell in anything , but this one is different ! It is also very economical , should last me until end of pregnancy , of course I only apply to my belly. Highly recommend this salve !

My sister liked it

Posted by Reviewer3027029 on Feb 17, 2015

My sister used it during the pregnancy every day 4 last monthes and liked it very much!

Prevent stretch marks during pregnancy

Posted by 5043856767612234653 on Apr 07, 2016

This is the ultimate product to prevent belly stretch marks!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1394766 on May 18, 2016

Have been using this salve for the past 5 days. Love it so far. Its texture is kind of like Vicks but much less oily. It is quickly absorbed and the smell is heavenly (if u like the scent of naturally dried chamomile and calendula flowers). Actually, I hardly ever write reviews on iHerb but this salve is just that wonderful. I am not too sure if it will stop any stretch marks but so far it relieves the itching on my 5-month preggie belly and soothes the redness. Compared to the Mustela stretch mark cream and some other creams I have used, this feels so natural and doesn't leave my skin sticky. I even use it on my sore red hands. A must try!

good

Posted by 5174567413862286866 on Jun 27, 2016

After you use the product and found it an excellent benefited from it and advised by my friends and I liked it from natural materials and without preservatives .. Thank you for your attention and drive you rapid customer.

love the smell of lavender

Posted by 5183888604390935013 on Sep 26, 2016

This motherlove belly slave is a must! I love the smell of lavender. It's not too strong for my senses. The lavender smell calms and soothes as it moisturizes my belly. Hoping this balm will do the trick for preventing stretch marks. It has a Vaseline like texture so no sticky mess like other oils I've tried. It's not something for mothers to be if you aren't a fan of lavender.

This product is awesome!

Posted by 5001603820916715533 on Oct 08, 2016

I have been use this product for a few months now during my pregnancy and it has been very good so far. Very moist for the skin, no itchiness or stretch marks. I use it after shower. Absolutely love it!

Excellent but bit pricey

Posted by vainpot on Jan 23, 2013

I love this product as it's moisturising but it's a bit pricey.

Body Oil

Posted by 4648364861178889233 on Jan 18, 2013

consisting of some oil smells herbal soaks long, but moisturizes well. Smear every day, stretch marks yet. But I have a little belly. So I do not know whether they were without oil. Cup is very small, but enough for her 2-month 3.Tak the oil needs a little.