Motherlove, Pregnant Belly Salve, 4 oz (120 ml)

Very good product !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 17, 2013

It looks a bit like regular vaseline, but it is not as sticky and the best quality, it absorbs immediately , unlike so many oils , creams and other pregnancy stuff I used before. With other products I applied and could not put on clothes right away or even after few hours. With this salve , you use a little and it absorbs into the skin almost instantly ,I can get dressed right away . Helps with itchiness of the belly , not sure about stretch marks, but it is my 3 rd pregnancy and with first 2 I did not get any stretch marks , probably due to genetics , so I can`t really judge this product whether it helps with stretch marks prevention. Other great thing about this salve is the smell, very gentle lavender smell , and I usually hate lavender smell in anything , but this one is different ! It is also very economical , should last me until end of pregnancy , of course I only apply to my belly. Highly recommend this salve !

My sister liked it

Posted by Reviewer3027029 on Feb 17, 2015

My sister used it during the pregnancy every day 4 last monthes and liked it very much!

Excellent but bit pricey

Posted by vainpot on Jan 23, 2013

I love this product as it's moisturising but it's a bit pricey.

Body Oil

Posted by 4648364861178889233 on Jan 18, 2013

consisting of some oil smells herbal soaks long, but moisturizes well. Smear every day, stretch marks yet. But I have a little belly. So I do not know whether they were without oil. Cup is very small, but enough for her 2-month 3.Tak the oil needs a little.