Mount Hagen Organic Decaffeinated Freeze Dried Instant Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2306624 on Dec 22, 2010

A most pleasing and flavorful decaffeinated coffee....superior to other instant decaff coffees. Delivery to Canada was prompt and painless.

Excellent

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Aug 03, 2015

Taste is good and light, best decaf I have tried. For comprehensive reviews of supplements, feel free to click on my username above to visit my page.

Loved it!!!!

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Jun 19, 2013

It tastes just like regular coffee!

GREAT TASTING

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

Love this coffee. A small teaspoon is all you need to make a wonderful cup of coffee. Will definitely purchase again.

surprisingly good instant coffee.

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Jan 14, 2014

I like coffee. I roast my own beans. But, I use Hagen almost daily. Instant is the only really decaffeinated coffee. I mix the regular and the decaf so I can drink more coffee!

Good instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Dec 08, 2010

For a Decaf.

Mormon Coffee

Posted by 5333840004221170321 on Jan 03, 2015

This is coffee, as a Mormon one should refrain from coffee, why is this coffee different that Mormons can drink. If this was your question, do not drink it but if you believe Heavenly Father loves us and have made a special coffee for us to drink and be happy, then this is the right coffee you can drink. Its not like other coffee, which leave a taste over your drink and urges you to have more. It does no effect to your body but merely satisfies you feelings. I truly encourage drink when you please and not as an habit like an addiction.

Always Good

Posted by Reviewer1969780 on Jun 14, 2009

We love our Mt. Hagen Decaf. It tastes like the real thing.

Super quick and nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2421612 on Jan 05, 2009

Okay - living near Seattle, I should be the ultimate coffee snob, however, I was partly converted to instant while living abroad. This coffee is the perfect balance. Pricey, but it does last as 1 tsp = 1 cup of coffee.

Much better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2811619 on Nov 07, 2009

I didn't have much expectation, because it is "instant" and "decaf", but surprisingly this is tasty. I love it!