Mount Hagen Organic Decaffeinated Freeze Dried Instant Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2306624 on Dec 22, 2010

A most pleasing and flavorful decaffeinated coffee....superior to other instant decaff coffees. Delivery to Canada was prompt and painless.

Loved it!!!!

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Jun 19, 2013

It tastes just like regular coffee!

Excellent

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Aug 03, 2015

Taste is good and light, best decaf I have tried. For comprehensive reviews of supplements, feel free to click on my username above to visit my page.

GREAT TASTING

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

Love this coffee. A small teaspoon is all you need to make a wonderful cup of coffee. Will definitely purchase again.

surprisingly good instant coffee.

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Jan 14, 2014

I like coffee. I roast my own beans. But, I use Hagen almost daily. Instant is the only really decaffeinated coffee. I mix the regular and the decaf so I can drink more coffee!

Good instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Dec 08, 2010

For a Decaf.

Mormon Coffee

Posted by 5333840004221170321 on Jan 03, 2015

This is coffee, as a Mormon one should refrain from coffee, why is this coffee different that Mormons can drink. If this was your question, do not drink it but if you believe Heavenly Father loves us and have made a special coffee for us to drink and be happy, then this is the right coffee you can drink. Its not like other coffee, which leave a taste over your drink and urges you to have more. It does no effect to your body but merely satisfies you feelings. I truly encourage drink when you please and not as an habit like an addiction.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3320339 on Aug 01, 2016

Something safe to drink after 5pm ;)

Great flavor and great value!

Posted by 5687799771106471360 on Aug 02, 2016

I stopped drinking caffeine when I was pregnant but still wanted to drink my morning cup of coffee so I bought this, I've bought this several times throughout my pregnancy and really liked that it is instant and that it is a great value as you get about 60 cups. If you think how much you spend on one cup at a coffee shop, this is an excellent value plus it's fair trade and organic. I will be buying many more times as I prefer decaffeinated coffee now.

Taste Great!

Posted by 4858815334864707048 on Oct 19, 2016

It's hard to find organic, decaf, instant coffee - so glad iherb has this product! I told my mom about it too, and she is hooked as well. I love iherb and it's great selection of products!!!