Review of order #6582402-0

Posted by Reviewer1370247 on Aug 10, 2011

We received what we ordered and all was as expected

Perfect morning coffee!

Posted by 5407932257358818615 on Feb 22, 2016

I am a big fan of instant coffee! I think this is the best that I've ever had so far! It's just as good as regular coffee!

i love this coffee

Posted by 4845818113306460073 on Dec 03, 2013

best coffe

Mount Hagen organic decaf instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer1312010 on Jun 24, 2011

I've purchased this coffee previously from a store and will now buy online from now on. It is a delicious decaf instant coffee that can be drunk black without milk.

Very pleasant!

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

The aroma is like fresh-made coffee! There is no sour after-taste! I have never tasted such coffee before! and now IT'S MY FAVOURITE!

Absolutely My Favorite Coffee Ever

Posted by 5560394439559690734 on May 26, 2014

Unable to drink caffeinated coffees....all decaf brands seem bitter, instant or otherwise. With the exception of some I have had in very expensive restaurants, I never drank a brand that made me happy. This ONE does. Have been drinking it daily for several years and it never disappoints. Love it.

Taste Great!

Posted by 4858815334864707048 on Oct 19, 2016

It's hard to find organic, decaf, instant coffee - so glad iherb has this product! I told my mom about it too, and she is hooked as well. I love iherb and it's great selection of products!!!

Tasty and Smooth

Posted by 5477927035163201126 on Jul 02, 2014

After a few cups of this I have to say I'm completely sold! As a major fan of coffee, and not of the decaffeinated sort, I've quickly grown to really love this flavor. Add a bit of milk and you'll have a nice and quick cup of tasty caffeine free coffee.

It'd decaf!

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Mar 30, 2012

I have been drinking this coffee for quite a long time now. The taste is rich and the flavor is very nice.

Love at first cup )

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014

I wanted to try what organic decaf would taste like and I wasn't disapointed. My mom started drinking it too, to replace regular coffee which is a nice effect (she's very picky when it comes to coffee).