Mormon Coffee

Posted by 5333840004221170321 on Jan 03, 2015

This is coffee, as a Mormon one should refrain from coffee, why is this coffee different that Mormons can drink. If this was your question, do not drink it but if you believe Heavenly Father loves us and have made a special coffee for us to drink and be happy, then this is the right coffee you can drink. Its not like other coffee, which leave a taste over your drink and urges you to have more. It does no effect to your body but merely satisfies you feelings. I truly encourage drink when you please and not as an habit like an addiction.

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Dec 09, 2010

The jar is rather small, the taste is good, I think for American standards the taste is excellent, for Dutch standards it is okee, the good thing is that it is organic and the caffeine is removed in a safe way, that is why I got it

Pretty good for Instant.

Posted by Reviewer1475133 on Jan 11, 2011

Taste is pretty good for Instant. No funky charcoal burnt flavor like the supermarket brands.

good coffee

Posted by Reviewer1585420 on May 11, 2010

i like the coffee and the convenience of being able to take it wherever i go. i like the fact that it is organic.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jan 04, 2011

This decaf has very good flavor and uses a chemical-free method of taking the caffeine out.

Always Good

Posted by Reviewer1969780 on Jun 14, 2009

We love our Mt. Hagen Decaf. It tastes like the real thing.

Super quick and nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2421612 on Jan 05, 2009

Okay - living near Seattle, I should be the ultimate coffee snob, however, I was partly converted to instant while living abroad. This coffee is the perfect balance. Pricey, but it does last as 1 tsp = 1 cup of coffee.

Much better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2811619 on Nov 07, 2009

I didn't have much expectation, because it is "instant" and "decaf", but surprisingly this is tasty. I love it!

Excellent taste and value

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 25, 2009

This coffee tastes supreme, and I consider myself a coffee connoisseur. It's a great value, because 1 tsp makes a cup, so it's actually more economical for me. I also love the fact it's decaffeinated, so I can drink a cup late in the evening, and not worry about staying up all night.

Pretty good for an instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

I like to have instant coffee around to use in recipes that call for it. This product works well for that but unless you are not picky about coffee this is no substitute for a good cup of fresh brewed coffee