Been loving this coffee

Posted by 5329996563715483887 on Feb 10, 2015

It has a very nice aroma, just like normal coffee. Goes best with non diary creamer.

Very good for decaf

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Jan 20, 2015

As decafs go, this is a good one. Tastier than others. Still not nearly as good as the real thing, but close enough to fool the palate (maybe not, but you get my drift).

Mormon Coffee

Posted by 5333840004221170321 on Jan 03, 2015

This is coffee, as a Mormon one should refrain from coffee, why is this coffee different that Mormons can drink. If this was your question, do not drink it but if you believe Heavenly Father loves us and have made a special coffee for us to drink and be happy, then this is the right coffee you can drink. Its not like other coffee, which leave a taste over your drink and urges you to have more. It does no effect to your body but merely satisfies you feelings. I truly encourage drink when you please and not as an habit like an addiction.

STUNNING!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 26, 2014

I make it with rice milk, or oat milk or soy milk and i add some maple syrup and man is best drink u can have! i made some of that to some coffee lovers and they said wow what s that?? tastes omg!!! that combo man! is better then anything!!

그냥 먹음

Posted by 5138969394795386748 on Dec 02, 2014

인스턴트 프림이 다 들어간 아이보다 맛이 느끼하진 않음. 맑은 느낌의 커피는 아니지만.. 우유 타서 먹거나 ,, 자신에 맞게 먹을 수 있음. 생각보다 용량이 적어서 빨리 없어질 것 같음.

Love at first cup )

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014

I wanted to try what organic decaf would taste like and I wasn't disapointed. My mom started drinking it too, to replace regular coffee which is a nice effect (she's very picky when it comes to coffee).

Satisfactory

Posted by 4811275735109670852 on Oct 27, 2014

Nice coffee aroma. Goes well with milk.

Mount Hagen coffee! ALL SUPER!

Posted by Reviewer2462463 on Sep 20, 2014

Delicious! It is one of my morning joys!

great taste

Posted by 4696318984224296558 on Aug 11, 2014

Great taste!! love it.

Best Decafe coffee according to everyone who has tried it at my house.

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jul 21, 2014

I like coffee, alot, I use to do the whole grind my own etc etc Time no longer permits such things but for decafe instant coffee this is delicious. Even my fussy bike riding little brother who considers himself a 'coffee' person said this was very drinkable - esp for decafe. Actually I don't even notice that it is decaffeinated, it tastes like good freeze dried coffee should. I use this morning and evening to mix up with my gelatin and love that it is Organic and doesn't affect my sleep.