Much better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer2811619 on Nov 07, 2009

I didn't have much expectation, because it is "instant" and "decaf", but surprisingly this is tasty. I love it!

Super quick and nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2421612 on Jan 05, 2009

Okay - living near Seattle, I should be the ultimate coffee snob, however, I was partly converted to instant while living abroad. This coffee is the perfect balance. Pricey, but it does last as 1 tsp = 1 cup of coffee.

Excellent taste and value

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 25, 2009

This coffee tastes supreme, and I consider myself a coffee connoisseur. It's a great value, because 1 tsp makes a cup, so it's actually more economical for me. I also love the fact it's decaffeinated, so I can drink a cup late in the evening, and not worry about staying up all night.

Pretty good for an instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

I like to have instant coffee around to use in recipes that call for it. This product works well for that but unless you are not picky about coffee this is no substitute for a good cup of fresh brewed coffee

Great decaf

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jul 06, 2011

for those of us who can't have caffeine because we do cartwheels on the ceilings...this is a great alternative. my coffee drinking husband declared it to be the best instant coffee he has tried.

Good!!

Posted by 5514317566555881058 on May 07, 2014

taste is fine as decaffeine coffee and amount and price are reasonable. Best Decaffeine instant coffee in my life.

amazing coffee

Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016

I like it it is tasty alone or with milk dark and light in using with milk I like it

Good taste

Posted by Korutherapy on Dec 30, 2015

I dont miss anything, it taste like real good coffee

LOVE this Mount Hagen Coffee!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate the fact that this coffee uses the finest organic arabica coffee beans. I like the fact that this item is USDA organic. Since there about 60 servings per jar the price is certainly reasonable.

the best

Posted by sunnivah on Apr 25, 2013

i only drink this coffee at home. add a dash of whole fat milk, which makes it creamy smooth.