Mount Hagen, Organic-Café, Decaffeinated, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Excellent taste and value

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Mar 25, 2009

This coffee tastes supreme, and I consider myself a coffee connoisseur. It's a great value, because 1 tsp makes a cup, so it's actually more economical for me. I also love the fact it's decaffeinated, so I can drink a cup late in the evening, and not worry about staying up all night.

Pretty good for an instant coffee

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 13, 2008

I like to have instant coffee around to use in recipes that call for it. This product works well for that but unless you are not picky about coffee this is no substitute for a good cup of fresh brewed coffee

Great taste!

Posted by 5313072276472843270 on Oct 01, 2013

I really like this coffee! And Im so glad I found organic decaffinated coffee so I can enjoy my coffee at night to!

taste great

Posted by 5389643401138391316 on Oct 17, 2013

big fan of the taste

Great decaf

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014

Not a fan of decaf coffee but this coffee just rocks! I drink this during late afternoon or night time when I need that coffee but need to cut down on caffeine. Best instant coffee ever!