Tasty and Smooth

Posted by 5477927035163201126 on Jul 02, 2014

After a few cups of this I have to say I'm completely sold! As a major fan of coffee, and not of the decaffeinated sort, I've quickly grown to really love this flavor. Add a bit of milk and you'll have a nice and quick cup of tasty caffeine free coffee.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2400874 on Jun 21, 2014

I love coffee but I cannot take the caffeine. Unfortunately all of the group decaf coffee's that I've brewed are far too acidic and don't taste good. Mount Hagen Decaf freeze dried coffee is absolutely delicious! The flavor is smooth and soothing and it fills my coffee cravings without making me jittery. LOVE IT!

Hubby like it

Posted by suemio96 on May 28, 2014

I'm a coffee lover while my hubby prefer tea but once in a while he wants to enjoy coffee and he like those without the bitter taste flavor and this coffee is just right for him.... my 2nd order

Absolutely My Favorite Coffee Ever

Posted by 5560394439559690734 on May 26, 2014

Unable to drink caffeinated coffees....all decaf brands seem bitter, instant or otherwise. With the exception of some I have had in very expensive restaurants, I never drank a brand that made me happy. This ONE does. Have been drinking it daily for several years and it never disappoints. Love it.

Superb Coffee

Posted by 5359251050937916572 on May 18, 2014

Superb.

My favorite decaffeinated Coffee

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014

I like Mount Hagen coffees. They are organic and offer great price and quality ratio. I just wish that the jar wouldn't be that heavy. Otherwise I'm really happy with this coffee.

Good!!

Posted by 5514317566555881058 on May 07, 2014

taste is fine as decaffeine coffee and amount and price are reasonable. Best Decaffeine instant coffee in my life.

Delicious and healthy

Posted by 5620614988031473481 on Apr 28, 2014

I found the taste of this stronger and more bitter than regular instant coffee but I soon warmed up to it. It is delicious and guilt free because there's no caffeine.

Great taste

Posted by 4688409935953120643 on Apr 14, 2014

Served it during a BBQ one day, cafe au lait style, everyone loved it!

My Search Goes On

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 03, 2014

To Asians coffee drinkers, this coffee is very mild. I like it that it is organic and I use it during detoxification periods. However, it is not one to be enjoyed. My search for rich, aromatic, organic-decaff coffee goes on...