Good!!

Posted by 5514317566555881058 on May 07, 2014

taste is fine as decaffeine coffee and amount and price are reasonable. Best Decaffeine instant coffee in my life.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2400874 on Jun 21, 2014

I love coffee but I cannot take the caffeine. Unfortunately all of the group decaf coffee's that I've brewed are far too acidic and don't taste good. Mount Hagen Decaf freeze dried coffee is absolutely delicious! The flavor is smooth and soothing and it fills my coffee cravings without making me jittery. LOVE IT!

Tasty and Smooth

Posted by 5477927035163201126 on Jul 02, 2014

After a few cups of this I have to say I'm completely sold! As a major fan of coffee, and not of the decaffeinated sort, I've quickly grown to really love this flavor. Add a bit of milk and you'll have a nice and quick cup of tasty caffeine free coffee.

Best Decafe coffee according to everyone who has tried it at my house.

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jul 21, 2014

I like coffee, alot, I use to do the whole grind my own etc etc Time no longer permits such things but for decafe instant coffee this is delicious. Even my fussy bike riding little brother who considers himself a 'coffee' person said this was very drinkable - esp for decafe. Actually I don't even notice that it is decaffeinated, it tastes like good freeze dried coffee should. I use this morning and evening to mix up with my gelatin and love that it is Organic and doesn't affect my sleep.

great taste

Posted by 4696318984224296558 on Aug 11, 2014

Great taste!! love it.

Mount Hagen coffee! ALL SUPER!

Posted by Reviewer2462463 on Sep 20, 2014

Delicious! It is one of my morning joys!

Superb Coffee

Posted by 5359251050937916572 on May 18, 2014

Superb.

Absolutely My Favorite Coffee Ever

Posted by 5560394439559690734 on May 26, 2014

Unable to drink caffeinated coffees....all decaf brands seem bitter, instant or otherwise. With the exception of some I have had in very expensive restaurants, I never drank a brand that made me happy. This ONE does. Have been drinking it daily for several years and it never disappoints. Love it.

Love at first cup )

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 22, 2014

I wanted to try what organic decaf would taste like and I wasn't disapointed. My mom started drinking it too, to replace regular coffee which is a nice effect (she's very picky when it comes to coffee).

Been loving this coffee

Posted by 5329996563715483887 on Feb 10, 2015

It has a very nice aroma, just like normal coffee. Goes best with non diary creamer.