10% Off Orders Over $40!

Mount Hagen, Organic Fairtrade Coffee, Instant, Decaffeinated, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Delicious and healthy

Posted by 5620614988031473481 on Apr 28, 2014

I found the taste of this stronger and more bitter than regular instant coffee but I soon warmed up to it. It is delicious and guilt free because there's no caffeine.

Good!!

Posted by 5514317566555881058 on May 07, 2014

taste is fine as decaffeine coffee and amount and price are reasonable. Best Decaffeine instant coffee in my life.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2400874 on Jun 21, 2014

I love coffee but I cannot take the caffeine. Unfortunately all of the group decaf coffee's that I've brewed are far too acidic and don't taste good. Mount Hagen Decaf freeze dried coffee is absolutely delicious! The flavor is smooth and soothing and it fills my coffee cravings without making me jittery. LOVE IT!

Tasty and Smooth

Posted by 5477927035163201126 on Jul 02, 2014

After a few cups of this I have to say I'm completely sold! As a major fan of coffee, and not of the decaffeinated sort, I've quickly grown to really love this flavor. Add a bit of milk and you'll have a nice and quick cup of tasty caffeine free coffee.

Best Decafe coffee according to everyone who has tried it at my house.

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jul 21, 2014

I like coffee, alot, I use to do the whole grind my own etc etc Time no longer permits such things but for decafe instant coffee this is delicious. Even my fussy bike riding little brother who considers himself a 'coffee' person said this was very drinkable - esp for decafe. Actually I don't even notice that it is decaffeinated, it tastes like good freeze dried coffee should. I use this morning and evening to mix up with my gelatin and love that it is Organic and doesn't affect my sleep.