Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2400874 on Jun 21, 2014

I love coffee but I cannot take the caffeine. Unfortunately all of the group decaf coffee's that I've brewed are far too acidic and don't taste good. Mount Hagen Decaf freeze dried coffee is absolutely delicious! The flavor is smooth and soothing and it fills my coffee cravings without making me jittery. LOVE IT!

taste good

Posted by organics on Feb 19, 2012

taste good

good

Posted by 5194960610843795683 on Apr 11, 2016

Good

Great decaf

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Feb 10, 2014

Not a fan of decaf coffee but this coffee just rocks! I drink this during late afternoon or night time when I need that coffee but need to cut down on caffeine. Best instant coffee ever!

Great taste!

Posted by 5313072276472843270 on Oct 01, 2013

I really like this coffee! And Im so glad I found organic decaffinated coffee so I can enjoy my coffee at night to!

real thing

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

i ordered it for my husband who can't take caffeine but loves coffee so much. the first thing he sad was "YES! Finally i can drink coffee!" I also tried it - the taste is very good. I also like that it is organic and now we begin every morning with this coffee.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Sep 17, 2010

Instant that actually tastes great! (And it's decaf which usually loses something in the processing)

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2283138 on Mar 14, 2011

Very nice tasty coffee

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2039737 on Jan 17, 2012

Tastes amazing, and just wonderful in the evening, since it's decaf. Wonderful with cream and wisdom naturals' cinnamon stevia. Mmmm....

So Good You Won't Even Know It's Instant!

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Apr 29, 2010

We love this coffee at our house! All it takes is one small spoonful to make a really rich, satisfying cup of decaf. Tastes fresh brewed and is organic with none of those nasty chemicals. For those of us who have given up caffeine, it's nice to be able to occassionally have a morning cup of this for a treat. Also good for adding to recipes and hot cocoa!