Doesn't Stand Out From The Crowd, But At Least It's Organic.

Posted by Reviewer3247500 on Sep 02, 2010

I agree with the reviewer from Texas who gave this product 1 star. But I will go so far as to give it 2 stars because it is organic. I too do not find this instant to be in any way exceptional or stand out from the crowd of other freeze-dried instants. It taste just like what it is, an instant coffee. Does not have a fresh brewed flavor, but then again, what freeze-dried instant has.

so so

Posted by Taisenka on Apr 24, 2012

I think that it organic - that it should be with reach flavor and taste better. But... it's average

Not the best

Posted by 5189186013829220893 on Oct 15, 2014

I bought this after reading some of the rave reviews. I don't understand why this coffee is so beloved as I found it to be on the bland and weak side. I had to add two teaspoons instead of just one with my regular brand of freeze dried coffee.

Not for Asian Taste

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 03, 2014

I am giving it 1 star for being organic, and 2nd star for reasonable pricing. I have also tried their Decaff version and was expecting this to give a little bit more Oomph! Sadly, it did not deliver. It is not aromatic as Arabic coffee should be. It is not rich in taste. Also, it leaves sour after-taste, which makes it not enjoyable. This is based on Asians' taste. We like strong coffee.