July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mount Hagen, Organic-Cafe, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Mt hagen Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1740400 on Apr 18, 2011

The best instant coffee available around and comming from Iherb the best service, so will continue purchasing while they sell it.

great coffee..no equal to other instant varieties.

Posted by Reviewer1230071 on Jan 27, 2011

I should say I hATE instant coffee or even plane old coffee as it all tastes like its watered down to me. I like mine very strong...espresso style strong. I use a bit more than the recommended teaspoon of this stuff and it tastes just like quality espresso! Fabulous!

Great Product - everybody loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1205587 on Feb 01, 2011

I bought this for my office, now they're all drinking Mt Hagen coffee. Even the local coop started stocking it - before it wasn't even in their suppliers' catalog. Good stuff - organic and instant!

best instant coffee ever!

Posted by Reviewer2142378 on Mar 08, 2011

i've been buying mount hagen for years, because it's the best instant on the market -- i would venture to say even better than many brewed coffees! one of the few coffees worth the price. since this has become unavailable in my area stores, i will have to order thru iherb, but their price for mount hagen is actually less than the price i was paying when my store here carried it. i true coffee-lovers coffee!

used for coffee enemas

Posted by Reviewer2035801 on Jan 31, 2012

I've been using this for small, coffee retention enemas. I've read not to use instant coffee this way, but the reasons given for instant coffee not being suitable seem not to apply to this coffee. My experience is that it has worked well. I've used one tablespoon for about 2-cups of enema solution. Update: Just wanted to add that, after using this for several months, I switched to the coffee at www.sawilsons.com and like it better for coffee enemas.