organic mount hagen freeze dried instant coffee

Posted by 5686551516527108990 on Oct 11, 2013

good packaging and delivery. Taste smooth and good.

Great Taste - Keep Some Handy!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013

We always drink organic coffee in our household. But what if we run out of the ground coffee for our coffee maker?! Egads! I don't drink a lot of coffee, but I have to have my morning cup. So I keep a jar of this in the cupboard for when we run out of ground coffee, or for when someone makes the coffee too weak and I need to add a little "oomph" to it. It tastes great, and I like knowing I have a jar on backup in my cupboard.

Great Taste of PURE Coffee

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 04, 2013

Excellent and a good quality coffee without any fillers. Pure and clean taste of coffee. Love it & highly recommended.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

Very tasty, probably the best instant coffee I've had... plus its organic! My boyfriend and I love our coffee, and this little jar is the perfect size for us to take when we are backpacking or travelling on short weekends away. We utilize the kettles in our hotel rooms and can have quality coffee the second we wake up! We use quite a bit more per serving than the jar recommends in order to have strong tasting coffee.. I wouldnt buy this for everyday use if you're a heavy coffee drinker... it would be gone quite quickly. But we always have a jar on hand for our travels!

Best instant coffee ever

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on May 28, 2013

Wow, this is amazing! I'd consider myself quite picky when it comes to coffee but this is good coffee. Better than Starbucks via! I've ordered a second jar already!

good

Posted by 4844776039380408109 on Jun 18, 2013

my parents liked it a lot

Mt. Hagen Coffee

Posted by 5341212965605098439 on Aug 01, 2013

We love this coffee. I-herb shipped my order in a very nice protected package. They were also very prompt with my order. I just reordered today. Tks i-herb

hubby loved the taste of it

Posted by kookynooky on Aug 09, 2013

The hub unit found it in the fridge n made himself a cuppa then asked where I got such great tasting coffee from. Said it tasted better than any other instant coffee. Immediately went online and got a few more units to share with family.

In a league by itself

Posted by Reviewer2567938 on May 18, 2012

Been drinking brewed coffees my whole life ( Im 60). Have tried many instant coffees and was always disappointed. This coffee is not only better than any instant but is better than most brewed. I was truly shocked that any instant could be this flavorfull. One jar goes a long way, just takes a small amount. Great for making iced coffee! Am so happy to have discovered this amazing product. Thank you iHerb for making this product available for everyone that cant get it any local store.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2498233 on Jun 10, 2012

This is good quality even instant!!