Awesome coffee

Posted by 5132467512983699636 on Sep 06, 2016

great coffee! Great price and rapid delivery!

Best Instant Coffee Ever

Posted by 5644160755564867547 on Sep 23, 2016

I love this coffee. Smooth flavor, easy on the stomach, and iHerb has it for the best price I've ever seen. It always comes packaged very securely.

Delicious

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jan 03, 2016

It may be pricier than other instant coffee, but I like the fact that it's organic, and the taste is good too. I will buy it again. 少し高いですが、美味しいと思います。また購入する予定です。

Will Drink No Other

Posted by 5621885835104863110 on Mar 16, 2016

I don't drink coffee but my neighbor who is on a very limited income does, and she will drink no other despite the relatively high cost, especially bought locally. I take this to be a solid recommendation, especially coming from someone who is very selective about healthy products.

Delicious! Doesn't hurt my stomach. حبيتها لذيذة

Posted by 5619846682658966279 on Mar 25, 2016

Delicious, Dissolves fast, doesn't have a bitter aftertaste. Every coffee-lover has to try it. مرررا لذيذة القهوة، ماتوجع معدتي ومافيها طعم مرارة أبدا، وتذوب بسرعة

Best coffe ever

Posted by 5264702441419902670 on Apr 15, 2016

Excellent taste ! Love it

Instant Addiction

Posted by 5017316690484941296 on Apr 17, 2016

I am a coffee lover and I have very sensitive taste buds to coffee. This is hands down the best instant coffee i have tried to date and is the closest taste to brewed coffee (of course can never be the same). The jar lasts a bit since you only need one teaspoon per 8 oz for full flavor. Add that to the coffee being organic and fair trade and you have a winner.

BETTER THAN BREWED !!!

Posted by 5323605032559495137 on Apr 17, 2016

I love this coffee. It doesn't have the acidic aftertaste that brewed coffee has. It's just perfect and it's organic, no less!

Tastes like freedom

Posted by 5669207934202709975 on Apr 21, 2016

If you like instant coffee, that's fine, no one's judging you here. Sometimes you're in a hurry in the morning. I get it. But if you aren't going to support the local hipster brew crew downtown, you may as well buy something organic and fair-trade from the internet.

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5568311709723247637 on May 12, 2016

I got introduced to Mount Hagen Instant Coffee a year ago. Since I have always loved lattes and don't have an espresso machine at home, this coffee serves as the fix to my latte dilemma because I can add the instant coffee to a cup of warm milk and enjoy my latte substitute! Also love the Decaf version since I can drink it at night as my hot cocoa replacement. I also support it because it's fair trade and organic.