Mt Hagen Organic Fairtrade Coffee, Instant, Freeze Dried, 3.53 oz

Posted by 5547747647389007401 on May 12, 2016

This coffee is a hit with me!Sometimes I use water with my coffee and other times I mix it with almond milk to make it like a latte. The taste is good and I know I'm getting a good coffee that isn't loaded with chemicals and pesticides. I love the fact that it is organic!

Easy, tasty it works

Posted by Reviewer3162769 on Jun 02, 2016

I'm no coffee gourmand, but I find this to be flavorful and oh-so convenient. I think it's a little pricey, but it's worth it to me for the convenience.

Great coffee

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Jun 15, 2016

Apart from being Organic and Fairtrade: The good thing about this coffee is the absence of all the tastes, and after tastes, that make your usual coffee feel "artificial". After you drink this you will notice it much more when drinking a regular brand.

Delicious fair trade coffee

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016

Was impressed with the taste of this coffee - considering it was an instant blend I found it exceptionally pleasant.

맛있어요

Posted by 5594065389005601010 on Dec 22, 2013

집에 있는 모코나 커피를 거의 다 타 마셔가니 급해서 아이허브에서 이것저것 주문할때 같이 구매해봤는데 기대이상이에요. 일단 맛있어요! freeze dry 커피여서 부드럽고 향도 좋아요. 아쉬운점은 양이 적다는것....200g정도는 됬으면 좋겠어요ㅠㅠ

great tasting!

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Dec 23, 2013

great tasting! taste great!

Really love this coffee

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Jan 07, 2014

If you have negative opinions on instant coffee, you should try this! Very good coffee and very easy to drink. Love the aroma and taste. Will definately buy more in the future

Great coffee

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Jan 14, 2014

I roast my own coffee, but I like the flavor and convenience of this instant coffee. great way to make iced coffee, too.

Love it

Posted by 5429679906830731415 on Jan 21, 2014

Instant coffee that doesn't taste awful.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer3307608 on Feb 06, 2014

This is the BEST instant coffee. I also use it in vanilla yogurt (or ice cream). It dissolves instantly. Great for not only coffee but for adding a delicious coffee kick to my other favorite desserts!