Instant Addiction

Posted by 5017316690484941296 on Apr 17, 2016

I am a coffee lover and I have very sensitive taste buds to coffee. This is hands down the best instant coffee i have tried to date and is the closest taste to brewed coffee (of course can never be the same). The jar lasts a bit since you only need one teaspoon per 8 oz for full flavor. Add that to the coffee being organic and fair trade and you have a winner.

BETTER THAN BREWED !!!

Posted by 5323605032559495137 on Apr 17, 2016

I love this coffee. It doesn't have the acidic aftertaste that brewed coffee has. It's just perfect and it's organic, no less!

Tastes like freedom

Posted by 5669207934202709975 on Apr 21, 2016

If you like instant coffee, that's fine, no one's judging you here. Sometimes you're in a hurry in the morning. I get it. But if you aren't going to support the local hipster brew crew downtown, you may as well buy something organic and fair-trade from the internet.

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5568311709723247637 on May 12, 2016

I got introduced to Mount Hagen Instant Coffee a year ago. Since I have always loved lattes and don't have an espresso machine at home, this coffee serves as the fix to my latte dilemma because I can add the instant coffee to a cup of warm milk and enjoy my latte substitute! Also love the Decaf version since I can drink it at night as my hot cocoa replacement. I also support it because it's fair trade and organic.

Mt Hagen Organic Fairtrade Coffee, Instant, Freeze Dried, 3.53 oz

Posted by 5547747647389007401 on May 12, 2016

This coffee is a hit with me!Sometimes I use water with my coffee and other times I mix it with almond milk to make it like a latte. The taste is good and I know I'm getting a good coffee that isn't loaded with chemicals and pesticides. I love the fact that it is organic!

Easy, tasty it works

Posted by Reviewer3162769 on Jun 02, 2016

I'm no coffee gourmand, but I find this to be flavorful and oh-so convenient. I think it's a little pricey, but it's worth it to me for the convenience.

Great coffee

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Jun 15, 2016

Apart from being Organic and Fairtrade: The good thing about this coffee is the absence of all the tastes, and after tastes, that make your usual coffee feel "artificial". After you drink this you will notice it much more when drinking a regular brand.

Delicious fair trade coffee

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016

Was impressed with the taste of this coffee - considering it was an instant blend I found it exceptionally pleasant.

맛있어요

Posted by 5594065389005601010 on Dec 22, 2013

집에 있는 모코나 커피를 거의 다 타 마셔가니 급해서 아이허브에서 이것저것 주문할때 같이 구매해봤는데 기대이상이에요. 일단 맛있어요! freeze dry 커피여서 부드럽고 향도 좋아요. 아쉬운점은 양이 적다는것....200g정도는 됬으면 좋겠어요ㅠㅠ

great tasting!

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Dec 23, 2013

great tasting! taste great!