Love it

Posted by 5429679906830731415 on Jan 21, 2014

Instant coffee that doesn't taste awful.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer3307608 on Feb 06, 2014

This is the BEST instant coffee. I also use it in vanilla yogurt (or ice cream). It dissolves instantly. Great for not only coffee but for adding a delicious coffee kick to my other favorite desserts!

Really love this coffee

Posted by 5641606010485617903 on Jan 07, 2014

If you have negative opinions on instant coffee, you should try this! Very good coffee and very easy to drink. Love the aroma and taste. Will definately buy more in the future

Good for an instant coffee

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

Would buy again

Excelente café

Posted by Reviewer2546610 on Apr 01, 2014

Después de probar este café no volveré a comprar el Nescafé que estaba utilizando hasta entonces ya que éste le gana en todos los aspectos. Su sabor y aroma es increíble y al ser orgánico sí que da la sensación de que de verdad te estás tomando un café. Lo utilizo todas las mañanas en mis desayunos y cuando se me acabe pienso seguir comprándolo. 100% recomendable...

Great

Posted by 4805333459845359040 on Dec 22, 2014

Probably the best instant coffee I've had so far and I've since reordered many times. My only complaint is that it says 60 cups per jar. Even if you use 1 teaspoon, you'll likely only get about half that much.

Mount Hagen instant coffee

Posted by 5026576155301405482 on Jan 13, 2015

This is the best instant coffee I have ever tried. And it is FairTrade and Organic. I love it!

I have been using the individual sachets of this coffee for some time...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 25, 2015

... and have just switched to the jar. The sachets are easier, that's the reason I liked them. This jar is obviously more economical. Fairtrade and organic and it tastes like proper instant coffee.

Excellent organic and Fair trade product.

Posted by 4897227313128031927 on Feb 02, 2015

I use this just for flavoring the mocha tea cake I make twice a month. Very fine product.

Friends don't even realize it's instant!

Posted by mountainpony on May 08, 2014

When we can't brew a fresh pot of coffee or are traveling, this is our favorite coffee hand's down. We have even had friends ask what it was and buy some for themselves.