Nice...

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 10, 2010

Lovely coffee, not bitter just very nutty and smooth coffee - my mother in law loves it too and after drinking "real" coffee for 70 years went out and bought a jar of this for herself. If you want bitter don't buy this. Best instant I have ever tried.

thats what i call coffee

Posted by 5136650948073695772 on Jun 29, 2016

OMG the taste the smell the mmmm mood after a cup of this coffee cant be described can only be taste ؛)

Never liked coffee before until I tried this!

Posted by Reviewer1196478 on Jun 17, 2012

In my humble opinion this is the best coffee ever. Nothing compares to it! I think it is better than regular coffee. I drink this every morning. I am so glad that I read the reviews and decided to try this.

Great Product - everybody loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1205587 on Feb 01, 2011

I bought this for my office, now they're all drinking Mt Hagen coffee. Even the local coop started stocking it - before it wasn't even in their suppliers' catalog. Good stuff - organic and instant!

Favorite Organic Coffee

Posted by JoelPeers on Dec 12, 2015

Best coffee ever. We use it for all our coffee needs. Very smooth and fragrant. Instant!? Who knew!? It's just so good!

Organic Coffee

Posted by Reviewer3216233 on May 10, 2009

Fabulous rich bodied and timely delivery!

Really Good.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 18, 2012

This is the best instant coffee I've ever had. It's better then most regular coffee's. This puts starbucks americano's to shame.

Excellent coffee

Posted by Reviewer2839744 on Dec 08, 2011

I would never in my life, think I would ever say that I liked, I mean love, instant coffee. Now I drink this more often than the brewed. Try it, you would be surprised by how great it is.

conenient freeze-dried coffee, and organic no less!

Posted by 5181912413458430020 on Mar 20, 2014

This freeze-dried organic coffee has a place on my shelf next to other spices. I use a few granules here and there to add a touch of color to sauces or soups, and it will dissolve in cold water for use in baking. Did I mention I use a small dash of it in my hot cocoa every morning? While not Fair Trade Certified, their label reads that their coffee is produced by growers "who provide a safe social and economic environment for their workers." This coffee is imported from Germany. I have used it for years.

soso

Posted by Reviewer2764429 on May 17, 2012

Not too bad, not so good