Mount Hagen Instant Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1831861 on Feb 23, 2009

Awesome - Best instant coffee ever... I'm totally impressed and will be purchasing more!!!

Organic Coffee

Posted by Reviewer3216233 on May 10, 2009

Fabulous rich bodied and timely delivery!

Yummo coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on May 23, 2009

When I read that regular coffee is sprayed with MANY pesticides, I looked for a good tasting organic instant to switch to...I finally found it!! Mount Hagen is VERY nice...love it in the morning with a touch of stevia and a dash of cream. Mmmmmmm

Great Product - everybody loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1205587 on Feb 01, 2011

I bought this for my office, now they're all drinking Mt Hagen coffee. Even the local coop started stocking it - before it wasn't even in their suppliers' catalog. Good stuff - organic and instant!

best instant coffee ever!

Posted by Reviewer2142378 on Mar 08, 2011

i've been buying mount hagen for years, because it's the best instant on the market -- i would venture to say even better than many brewed coffees! one of the few coffees worth the price. since this has become unavailable in my area stores, i will have to order thru iherb, but their price for mount hagen is actually less than the price i was paying when my store here carried it. i true coffee-lovers coffee!

Excellent coffee

Posted by Reviewer2839744 on Dec 08, 2011

I would never in my life, think I would ever say that I liked, I mean love, instant coffee. Now I drink this more often than the brewed. Try it, you would be surprised by how great it is.

Favorite Organic Coffee

Posted by JoelPeers on Dec 12, 2015

Best coffee ever. We use it for all our coffee needs. Very smooth and fragrant. Instant!? Who knew!? It's just so good!

thats what i call coffee

Posted by 5136650948073695772 on Jun 29, 2016

OMG the taste the smell the mmmm mood after a cup of this coffee cant be described can only be taste ؛)

conenient freeze-dried coffee, and organic no less!

Posted by 5181912413458430020 on Mar 20, 2014

This freeze-dried organic coffee has a place on my shelf next to other spices. I use a few granules here and there to add a touch of color to sauces or soups, and it will dissolve in cold water for use in baking. Did I mention I use a small dash of it in my hot cocoa every morning? While not Fair Trade Certified, their label reads that their coffee is produced by growers "who provide a safe social and economic environment for their workers." This coffee is imported from Germany. I have used it for years.

soso

Posted by Reviewer2764429 on May 17, 2012

Not too bad, not so good