I have been using the individual sachets of this coffee for some time...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 25, 2015

... and have just switched to the jar. The sachets are easier, that's the reason I liked them. This jar is obviously more economical. Fairtrade and organic and it tastes like proper instant coffee.

Mount Hagen instant coffee

Posted by 5026576155301405482 on Jan 13, 2015

This is the best instant coffee I have ever tried. And it is FairTrade and Organic. I love it!

Great

Posted by 4805333459845359040 on Dec 22, 2014

Probably the best instant coffee I've had so far and I've since reordered many times. My only complaint is that it says 60 cups per jar. Even if you use 1 teaspoon, you'll likely only get about half that much.

Esta rico

Posted by INMA24 on Dec 18, 2014

Tiene un sabor rico, pero es un tamaño pequeño para lo que cuesta. Lo estoy tomando todos los días en la oficina y me gusta. No se si repetiré pues me parece un poco caro para a cantidad que trae.

Apparently pretty good taste (per hubby, as I don't drink coffee)!

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

I've no idea what this is like as I don't drink coffee however I ordered it for hubby and he likes it as much as the good quality regular coffee he was buying. Have since re-ordered it. I like that it is organic.

Mount-Hagen-Organic-Cafe-Freeze-Dried-Instant-Coffee-3-53-oz-

Posted by Reviewer3355645 on Nov 17, 2014

Good tasting.

love this....

Posted by suemio96 on Nov 06, 2014

love the taste of this coffee and will keep on ordering

very nice

Posted by 5598888061454568186 on Nov 03, 2014

It's stronger than others. I used to use a coffee maker but now I drink only this.

Not the best

Posted by 5189186013829220893 on Oct 15, 2014

I bought this after reading some of the rave reviews. I don't understand why this coffee is so beloved as I found it to be on the bland and weak side. I had to add two teaspoons instead of just one with my regular brand of freeze dried coffee.

For Office Use

Posted by 5460293917633342378 on Oct 06, 2014

Bought this coffee for the office, it's fast, simple, and everyone seem to love it (Except me, I don't drink coffee). It's sold at a price 3 times more expensive in Korea. If you're looking for instant coffee, this is the best price.