Good coffee

Posted by Reviewer1053799 on Mar 28, 2011

Good but a light flavor. I prefer a richer flavor.

[Mount Hagen, Organic-Cafe, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 3.53 oz (100 g) ] Mount Hagen, Organic-Cafe, Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 3.53 oz (100 g) (MHO-11614)

Posted by Reviewer1286785 on Jan 23, 2011

Ok

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Mar 02, 2013

It is good, I think it's just like other coffee brands that I have tried. Nothing particulary special about it.

Didn't like the taste

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013

Much to my regret, I didn't like the taste of that coffee, and I'm not really a coffee connoisseur. I wish i would have liked the taste, coz I'd rather have organic coffee if I can.

ORGANIC Instant Coffee!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jan 18, 2011

I love coffee and must have 2 cups a day. I am very picky on what I drink. Most coffee taste burnt but not this Mount Hagen Organic Instant Coffee. It taste much better than coffee serve in many good restaurants or coffee shops when away from home. It is very convenient and I know I can count on a great taste every time. No chemicals in these coffee. Great packaging and price. Thank you iHerb! I'll always keep an extra bottle and order when the it's half empty.

Good coffee

Posted by fourla on Jun 05, 2012

i love that taste. It's absolutely not sour and very gentle for stomach. Очень приятный, нежный вкус, без кислых оттенков. Мне кажется, подходит тем, у ково есть проблемы с желудком.

Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Gross.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 19, 2011

very good!

Mount Hage, Organic Instant Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1238189 on Jan 20, 2012

Excellent product - It's not easy to find organic instant coffee. The taste was better than expected. I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to friends.

Mt. Hagen Coffee

Posted by 5341212965605098439 on Aug 01, 2013

We love this coffee. I-herb shipped my order in a very nice protected package. They were also very prompt with my order. I just reordered today. Tks i-herb