맛있어요

Posted by 5594065389005601010 on Dec 22, 2013

집에 있는 모코나 커피를 거의 다 타 마셔가니 급해서 아이허브에서 이것저것 주문할때 같이 구매해봤는데 기대이상이에요. 일단 맛있어요! freeze dry 커피여서 부드럽고 향도 좋아요. 아쉬운점은 양이 적다는것....200g정도는 됬으면 좋겠어요ㅠㅠ

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2708344 on Dec 22, 2013

I use 1 teaspoon in a 15 ounce mug with half water / half coconut water and top it with about 2 ounces of half and half. Outstanding. Almost like a low calorie dessert.

Amazingly better than any regular

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 01, 2013

I make a big, strong cup with this. It makes a darn good-tasting coffee that will rev up your engines, mental and metabolic. Instant boasts the beauty of simplicity as well. I love a good coffee, and this German brand can't be beat. Do enjoy!

Great Taste of PURE Coffee

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 04, 2013

Excellent and a good quality coffee without any fillers. Pure and clean taste of coffee. Love it & highly recommended.

Great Taste - Keep Some Handy!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013

We always drink organic coffee in our household. But what if we run out of the ground coffee for our coffee maker?! Egads! I don't drink a lot of coffee, but I have to have my morning cup. So I keep a jar of this in the cupboard for when we run out of ground coffee, or for when someone makes the coffee too weak and I need to add a little "oomph" to it. It tastes great, and I like knowing I have a jar on backup in my cupboard.

organic mount hagen freeze dried instant coffee

Posted by 5686551516527108990 on Oct 11, 2013

good packaging and delivery. Taste smooth and good.

Awesome!

Posted by 5565039401526865001 on Aug 20, 2013

Great product! I use this for drinking as well as in ALL my chocolate cake recipes. Add a tablespoon of this (dry) and it will make your chocolate cake/cupcakes really pop with flavor.

hubby loved the taste of it

Posted by kookynooky on Aug 09, 2013

The hub unit found it in the fridge n made himself a cuppa then asked where I got such great tasting coffee from. Said it tasted better than any other instant coffee. Immediately went online and got a few more units to share with family.

Mt. Hagen Coffee

Posted by 5341212965605098439 on Aug 01, 2013

We love this coffee. I-herb shipped my order in a very nice protected package. They were also very prompt with my order. I just reordered today. Tks i-herb

good

Posted by 4844776039380408109 on Jun 18, 2013

my parents liked it a lot