almaty

Posted by Reviewer1235627 on Jul 04, 2011

This is the best coffee for me. The taste is mild, not sour tinge

Organic instant coffee.

Posted by Reviewer2137943 on Jul 10, 2011

I love coffee and I have an espresso maker at home (which I use almost every day). But on the days when I don't want to use the machine or if I am in a hurry this is my go to option for coffee. Or when I need a little decaf at night (same brand). This is a remarkable product: arabica coffee, fair trade, organic and instant. But most of all it tastes superb. Just be sure to use a generous spoonful when brewing otherwise it is too light.

Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Mar 30, 2011

One of the better instant coffees.

LiliAnn

Posted by Reviewer3307849 on Apr 13, 2011

Tastes good

Mt hagen Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1740400 on Apr 18, 2011

The best instant coffee available around and comming from Iherb the best service, so will continue purchasing while they sell it.

used for coffee enemas

Posted by Reviewer2035801 on Jan 31, 2012

I've been using this for small, coffee retention enemas. I've read not to use instant coffee this way, but the reasons given for instant coffee not being suitable seem not to apply to this coffee. My experience is that it has worked well. I've used one tablespoon for about 2-cups of enema solution. Update: Just wanted to add that, after using this for several months, I switched to the coffee at www.sawilsons.com and like it better for coffee enemas.

Organic Freeze dried coffee

Posted by Reviewer2812626 on Mar 04, 2009

great tasting; surprisingly priced less than health food store.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2812782 on Jun 01, 2009

Been drinking this for years - Iced, cold, hot, or mixed with any sort of milk. Delicious. Good for traveling.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2752919 on Jul 11, 2009

Well if one has to drink coffee at least this is organic. At work I have to stay sharp and this does the trick. I amy very happy with this product.

Best ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Jul 27, 2009

By far, this is the best instant coffee I've ever tried..plus it's organic with NO pesticides!