Friends don't even realize it's instant!

Posted by mountainpony on May 08, 2014

When we can't brew a fresh pot of coffee or are traveling, this is our favorite coffee hand's down. We have even had friends ask what it was and buy some for themselves.

Great Instant Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1557029 on Aug 22, 2011

Tastes really well, I will buy this product again.

hubby loved the taste of it

Posted by kookynooky on Aug 09, 2013

The hub unit found it in the fridge n made himself a cuppa then asked where I got such great tasting coffee from. Said it tasted better than any other instant coffee. Immediately went online and got a few more units to share with family.

I have been using the individual sachets of this coffee for some time...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 25, 2015

... and have just switched to the jar. The sachets are easier, that's the reason I liked them. This jar is obviously more economical. Fairtrade and organic and it tastes like proper instant coffee.

best instant coffee!

Posted by Reviewer1591099 on Nov 03, 2011

even skeptics of instant coffee have tried this and thought it was very good! it's my favorite every day coffee. The decaf is great too!

Best Instant Coffee Ever

Posted by 5644160755564867547 on Sep 23, 2016

I love this coffee. Smooth flavor, easy on the stomach, and iHerb has it for the best price I've ever seen. It always comes packaged very securely.

Mt hagen Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1740400 on Apr 18, 2011

The best instant coffee available around and comming from Iherb the best service, so will continue purchasing while they sell it.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Aug 01, 2014

I like the fact that this is organic, freeze-dried, instantcoffee; and still SO tasy! Will definitely buy again! :)

taste so great!

Posted by Reviewer1773046 on May 25, 2015

I love this coffee. It is a fair trade and organic coffee. It tastes nice. I always make ice coffee with this and it easily melts with water. I feel like this is better than any other brand coffee! Im going to buy this again!

Apparently pretty good taste (per hubby, as I don't drink coffee)!

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

I've no idea what this is like as I don't drink coffee however I ordered it for hubby and he likes it as much as the good quality regular coffee he was buying. Have since re-ordered it. I like that it is organic.