Good coffee

Posted by fourla on Jun 05, 2012

i love that taste. It's absolutely not sour and very gentle for stomach. Очень приятный, нежный вкус, без кислых оттенков. Мне кажется, подходит тем, у ково есть проблемы с желудком.

In a league by itself

Posted by Reviewer2567938 on May 18, 2012

Been drinking brewed coffees my whole life ( Im 60). Have tried many instant coffees and was always disappointed. This coffee is not only better than any instant but is better than most brewed. I was truly shocked that any instant could be this flavorfull. One jar goes a long way, just takes a small amount. Great for making iced coffee! Am so happy to have discovered this amazing product. Thank you iHerb for making this product available for everyone that cant get it any local store.

Really Good.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on May 18, 2012

This is the best instant coffee I've ever had. It's better then most regular coffee's. This puts starbucks americano's to shame.

good

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Apr 24, 2012

I like it.If you want organic,this is a good cup of instant.

Posted by Reviewer2897862 on Mar 18, 2012

Good!

Mt Hagen Organic Cafe Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1274489 on Mar 16, 2012

I really enjoy this coffee - make one cup each morning with milk and it is not dissimilar to a latte. It saves me lots of money as I am now not buying my lattes anymore. I have re-ordered this product. Taste is good and good value.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 07, 2012

Wow. I was totally shocked by how good this coffee is. We have fresh brewed starbucks at the office, but I somehow prefer the taste of this! Totally surprised.

used for coffee enemas

Posted by Reviewer2035801 on Jan 31, 2012

I've been using this for small, coffee retention enemas. I've read not to use instant coffee this way, but the reasons given for instant coffee not being suitable seem not to apply to this coffee. My experience is that it has worked well. I've used one tablespoon for about 2-cups of enema solution. Update: Just wanted to add that, after using this for several months, I switched to the coffee at www.sawilsons.com and like it better for coffee enemas.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1311441 on Jan 28, 2012

Sure! I would recommend it. I cannot say if it's just like coffee because I never drank that much...but I certainly love the flavor (especially with some almond milk) :)

Mount Hage, Organic Instant Coffee

Posted by Reviewer1238189 on Jan 20, 2012

Excellent product - It's not easy to find organic instant coffee. The taste was better than expected. I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to friends.