10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Mount Hagen, Organic Instant Decaffeinated Coffee, 25 Packets, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best decaf, the best price, the best taste

Posted by 5729934842198741192 on Sep 09, 2013

I was used to drinking organic Ruta Maya caffeinated coffee until blood pressure issues forced me to a decaf. Also needed something less pricey and an instant so my husband and I don't fight over the coffee pot!( Not willing to purchase a single brew yet). Came across this product. I thought it wouldn't be rich enough but I was way wrong. This is an excellent organic decaf and the fact that it is instant is icing on the cake. If you're not sure try the singles packets and be ready to be amazed at the flavor... I give it 5 stars!

Even Hubby likes it

Posted by Reviewer2525172 on Nov 05, 2013

I like to have the instant decaf in the house when I just want a cup or two and don't want to bother with the coffee maker late at night. My husband was surprised when I made this for him. He said if I didn't tell him, he would have never guessed that it was instant. He likes it, and so do I. Having the pre measured packets are perfect because each cup tastes exactly the same, and it makes it easy to take with. Mount Hagen makes the best instant coffee, regular or decaf.

Love it

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014

Now I know why this item is popular! It has rich aroma and the taste is great! will order again

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1729412 on Jan 19, 2014

My husband and I love both the decaf and the regular of Mt. Hagen; I've now put a few packets in my purse, so when out and about, especially in the evening, I can enjoy a decaf when everyone else is indulging in other caffeinated coffee that would otherwise have me up all night.

good for Mexican hot chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Mar 05, 2014

I have only used this to make Mexican hot chocolate and have never drank it straight. It has a great smell and melts quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »