Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2736575 on Feb 13, 2009

I am 7 months pregnant and have used this product religiously since I was 3 months- not one stretch mark and no itchy belly! It's the best!

No stretch marks for me

Posted by Reviewer3145321 on May 24, 2008

On my second pregnancy and decided to use this again because it worked so well for me last time. Not a single stretch mark!

Best Oil Ever....

Posted by Reviewer2053425 on Sep 23, 2009

This is the best oil for stretch marks. I used it with my pregnancy and did not get any stretch marks. I have bought this for over 10 people and only one friend of mine has gotten stretch marks using this. It is also great in the winter for dry skin!

A must for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1134753 on Feb 07, 2010

I love this product and have been using it for over 5 years. I use it everyday after I shower and it has completely replaced my body lotions. 5 easy to read ingredients...need I say more. Some think it is too oily but all you have to do is wait about 5 minutes before putting clothes on after applying and you will have no problems staining your clothes. I have not one piece of clothing that is ruined from this product. I used this product during my pregnancy and although it did not prevent stretchmarks it did prevent itchy skin and kept my skin supple. I now use this on my baby girl and lotion will never touch her body with its alcohol/drying ingredients. I mix in a little olive oil too for her. A great combination. LOVE LOVE this product.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1658503 on Jul 18, 2011

The oil is very good. Skin absorbs it quickly.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1362742 on May 17, 2012

I started using it from approximatelly 20th week and do not have any strech mark. I also like that it does not have smell.

JUST PERFECT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1844746 on Sep 10, 2013

I've been using it for 2 months and its very good up to now.. I'm in my 5th month of pregnancy but still have small belly no stretch marks so far. Easily absorbed, leaves no grease. Smell is ok. It leaves the skin very soft and moisturized.. Definitely buy it again. I'll let you know if it works the same when i get larger. REVIEW UPDATE JUST PERFECT!!!! No stretch marks and I'm still using it for me and the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely adore it

super oil

Posted by mazurok on Apr 05, 2012

Oil from the stretch took to bragging, I have stretch marks on the skin prior to the pregnancy and I am very worried that they will be even much more, anointed them with the last trimester of this oil after a shower, as pinned great hopes on him and it really helped me, no one new stretch, I know that there are no new, because stretch marks, when there, they are first red, and only then turn white. In general I advise girls!

Mother's Special Blend Oil

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 20, 2012

I love this, tried another before this one, but this is the one, I will be re-ordering. Seems not to irritate my skin as much as the one I had before trying this. Price is better for the size, doesn't have a scent, and it sinks in well on damp skin (still greasy but not extremely).

Love it, totally natural

Posted by Reviewer1996093 on Oct 04, 2013

I really like it. I started to use it around 5th month of pregnancy so far I'm 7 and I haven't get any stretch marks. I'm using it in all my body as it's perfume free and totally natural my skin feels really hydrated. I'll purchase again.