• Note this item is being replaced by MRS-13440.

• Customer Ratings

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer2532271 on Jan 20, 2012

This is my all time FAVORITE cleaning product. If they ever discontinue it, I may never clean my house again. It smells AMAZING and I've used it to clean just about everything... counter tops, the fridge (inside and out), inside the microwave, cooktops, even doors and door frames.

very good cleaner

Posted by NataliaSilina on Sep 25, 2012

It cleans perfectly, doesn't irritate skin and smell gorgeous!

Love it! Great way to clean

Posted by 4748863267356848492 on Nov 18, 2012

Great scent, cleans very, very well. And when I'm done, the aromatherapy makes me feel good.

love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Apr 24, 2012

Clean and sweet to wash many things. Floor, bathroom, walls.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Dec 21, 2011

cleans well and love the scent.

Really works! Smells divine.

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 23, 2013

I was skeptical that a non-toxic cleaner would actually do the job, but this stuff is great. I have some VERY grubby/dirty grout between my floor tiles. I used a small amount of this full strength and with very little scrubbing, it cleaned it up almost like new. I need a scrubby brush to do a complete job, but I was highly impressed. Did I mention the smell is divine? Lovely stuff.

smells great

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Sep 26, 2013

cleans well too

AMAZING!

Posted by Hanne67 on Mar 13, 2014

I love this product! The smell is amazing, and it does a really good job. I use it mainly on the floor, but also on the walls and in the bathroom. Highly recommended!

LOVE THIS!

Posted by 5051926361754223203 on Mar 27, 2014

THIS is absolutely brilliant. I was using horrid nast smelling chemical-infused cleaners and was worried about the long term effects of my child (and my own) health and safety. When I decided to try this I had NO IDEA it would be so effective. Takes about 1 minute to prepare a bowl of hot water with this lovely stuff in and it leaves my apartment clean and wonderfully scented. A friend of mine came to visit as I had just cleaned the kitchen with this and she just stood in the doorway with her eyes closed and proclaimed that "it smelt like spring!" It is now a "must have" for my household and I will never go back to disgusting spray-on chemicals. <3

good all purpose soap

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Jul 21, 2014

another great product by mrs. meyers

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »