My favourite household cleaner

Posted by 5132727343015556137 on Jan 02, 2015

This is a more economic cleanner than the countertop spray. Great for daily use from kitchen to toilet. I love this scent and Geranium scent is another favourite of mine as well. Looking forward to do housework after switching to Mrs Meyers cleaning products, gentle on hands and the scents are nice! Thanks to iHerb for carrying this product.

Great product

Posted by GillIherbReviews on Feb 22, 2014

I really like this. I find organic cleaners generally don't work as well as the others, but this one actually does. Smells good, although not of lavender! My only gripe would be the slightly awkward container -- needs a spray/nozzle/easier to use top.

Fantastic cleaner

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Oct 29, 2013

The best" GREEN CLEANER " I've used. Nothing like it here in new zealand to compare to this as a environmentally friendly cleaner. Cleans like a charm, great on woodwork & around windows ... will be purchasing again, and others in this range. Can highly recommend this product... and the scent is wonderful.

Clean

Posted by Reviewer2751168 on Aug 15, 2013

Love this. It really makes me want to clean. I like the basil scented one too. When I first got it I cleaned everything I could find with it. Makes me look forward to cleaning.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2676878 on Nov 26, 2012

This is my fave product for cleaning. It smells absolutte amazing, and it cleans everything from kitchen to floor.

Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

And it cleans very well. Use gloves, as it is very hard on the skin.