New To iHerb?

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Bathroom Cleaner, Lemon Verbena Scent , 24 fl oz (708 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Long Lasting and Zingy

Posted by Reviewer3096953 on Aug 12, 2011

This is a strong scent. I use it in the guest bath and it stays smelling fresh when company comes...got to love that.

clean

Posted by holahola on Aug 22, 2011

Works better than ecover, clean nice smell.

Smells so good!!

Posted by Reviewer2990995 on Oct 03, 2011

And it cleans just as well as the other cleaners I've been using all my life, without the chemicals. I'm pregnant and decided it was time to get away from the chemical nastiness, and am Loving Mrs. Meyers. Big Plus: I don't have to worry about harmful chemical fumes! Still ventilate, of course, but I don't have to hold my breath now :)

good

Posted by frschlr on Aug 28, 2013

Works very well, but smell is quite strong and not most pleasant. Still, suitable enough for bathroom, I wouldn't use it in kitchen.

works great

Posted by 5269648812777482744 on Nov 17, 2013

This cleaner works really well in my bathroom. My showers are really clean after using this. Only thing I would have to say is the scent is not that strong for me, very subtle and fresh smelling. The smell does not linger once washed away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »