Scent as the expensive French perfume, very sophisticated!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Good tool! Copes with the smells of any origin, is used everywhere in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, adding when washing floors. Scent as the expensive French perfume, very sophisticated!

Powerful cleaner with a gentle scent!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Mar 24, 2011

I use this all over my kitchen -- I like that I am not using toxic chemicals around our food.

Great product

Posted by abbyca on Jul 21, 2011

Loved the scent and it does a great cleaning job

It works on all surfaces!

Posted by Reviewer3291410 on Mar 24, 2011

After I bought Countertop Spray for the first time I've tried it on all surfaces at my house - glass, plastic, wood, and even on granite. Everything looked as brand new after that. And what a scent! Mrs. Meyers Countertop Spray with Honeysuckle Scent is perfect cleaner! Try and enjoy it!

Smells great and works great

Posted by Reviewer3242090 on May 01, 2011

This non toxic cleaner works really well and smells so GOOD! It's worth the extra money and will make you want to clean!

Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on May 24, 2011

I haven't tried any natural kind of cleaning products before I bought this spray and I am going to keep doing that because it is effective and it smells so nice :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Jun 15, 2011

I love Mrs. Meyers Products they are good for the environment, smell fresh and can handle the demands of deep cleaning.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Reviewer2291859 on May 01, 2011

Will buy again.

Love This!!

Posted by Reviewer2979733 on Jan 07, 2011

I think the honeysuckle is the best scent for Mrs. Meyer's products, but I never seem to find it on store shelves. I was so excited to find it here at iHerb. Love the way it makes my house smell so sweet and clean.

Should be a permanant scent in the Meyers lineup

Posted by Reviewer2974533 on Jan 26, 2011

This scent and product is so fresh and light, it should be part of the regular part of Mrs. Meyers products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »