Divine Smelling

Posted by 4980340293788709096 on May 20, 2014

Couldnt wait to use these as the smell radiating from box was divine! Am using them as we speak in the dryer, leaves the clothes and the laundry smelling fresh. Also great when I placed one down inside the vacuum clean filter, which then filled the house with this yummy smell while vacuum cleaning.

향 은은하니 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer2286045 on Jan 20, 2014

건조기에 빨래 말릴때 같이 넣고 돌리면 향이 날들말듯??읭??? 좋아요 건조기 사용안할때는 그냥 옷사이에 끼워두는데 부스러기도 안떨어져서 맘에드네요 향은 참 좋지만 은은한게 걸려서 별네개만 ㅠ

Love the scent!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 26, 2011

I use these dryer sheets with the lemon verbena laundry detergent and my laundry smells so good! I love that the sheets are biodegradable!

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Aug 20, 2011

a bit pricey but worth it

Love this

Posted by Katarinatan on Sep 08, 2015

I m surprise by the low ratings for this product. I have nothing but praises for these sheets. Verbena is my favourite of all the scents of this brand of dryer sheets. I also love that it is environment friendly. I found another use for these sheets: I put them in between my clothes when I lack my luggages for my travels.

Love These Dryer Sheets

Posted by Reviewer2590370 on Jul 15, 2011

Just love the lemon verbina scent. I use them until they have lost their fragrance (two to three loads).

Mrs Meyers

Posted by Reviewer2073551 on Dec 27, 2011

Work great, refreshing scent

good

Posted by 5075654534008720766 on Feb 23, 2014

good

Dryer Sheets

Posted by Reviewer2146371 on May 30, 2011

Love Mrs. Meyers cleaning products especially the lemon Verbena. Not really impressed with the dryer sheets. Expected to be able to smell more scent on clothes.

Nice scent!

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on Jun 17, 2011

Love the scent, although I don't think it really lingers on once the clothes are dry. However, it does kill off the dryer's typical smell, so I guess that's enough for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »