New To iHerb?

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Liquid Dish Soap, Honeysuckle Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

We like all Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Dish Soaps. It is long lasting, cleans perfect and scent isn't overpointing. We really can recommend this stuff.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

my favourite scent

Best Dish Soap!

Posted by Reviewer2979733 on Jan 07, 2011

I love everything about this dish soap. Honeysuckle is my favorite scent in the Mrs. Meyer's product line, I prefer the slim tall bottles, and it doesn't dry out my hands when I'm washing dishes. :)

Wish I had more.

Posted by Reviewer2974533 on Jan 26, 2011

For most of us, honeysuckle was our first little girl perfume. This takes me back years as I'm washing the dishes fifty years later.

I love this dish soap!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Mar 24, 2011

I have tried several brands of dish soap, both "green" and otherwise, over the years and I have always struggled with dry and cracked skin on my hands. I decided to try Mrs. Meyers brand dish soap because I love the smell of their lemon verbena laundry detergent and it didn't cause a reaction with my son's very sensitive skin. I can't believe the difference it has made! My hands are soft with no dryness or cracking! I had no idea that this dryness was caused by the dish soap I was using! I also love the honeysuckle scent. I wish iHerb offered more products in this scent -- I would buy them all!