Smells amazing

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jun 03, 2015

I absolutely love this dish soap. Kind to the hands and smells great. Definitely will repurchase. Perhaps a pump will be better but since its so inexpensive, i can do without it because the bottle is not too heavy.

Smells like little angels and their fairy wings from heaven.

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

This smells so good. SO GOOD. You think you know how that smells? YOU DON'T. It will blow you mind and you will wish to wash your dishes all day long. With a cure apron and glitter heels and a retro up-do with all that stuff. It will fulfill all of your scented fantasies. You will want to keep it on you working desk, on your kitchen table, the living room, the bed room. I want to have a body wash, a shampoo, a facial cream and a deo with this scent. And a perfume, of course. It's like swimming in a ocean of happiness, purity and luck. You won't find a dish soap as good as this one, anywhere in the world. Also, cleans the dishes well.

Makes me wanna wash my dishes

Posted by 4863780338846812973 on Feb 21, 2015

Not that i don't do the dishes but Mrs Meyers actually makes me *look forward* to doing it. It smells AWESOME and it doesn't dry out my hands. Plus a tiny squirt is enough to get rid of a behemoth oil slick. Highly recommended!

Great dish soap

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Jan 08, 2015

This dish soap has a delightful honeysuckle scent which is relaxing.. I am enjoying washing dishes again. Thanks, Mrs. Meyers, whoever you are.

Honeysuckle Dish Soap

Posted by 5466876581365806318 on Apr 11, 2014

I love honeysuckle and I have really loved finding honeysuckle scented cleaning products. It doesn't create a huge lather, but it does clean well and smells great. I'm totally happy with this product.

Great Soap

Posted by 5043001629835423471 on Dec 19, 2013

This smells so lovely and works really well on dishes and kitchen messes as well as hand soap. It doesn't seem to dry my hands as much as other soaps either.

spectacular scent

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Oct 07, 2013

This honeysuckle is my new favorite scent.

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

my favourite scent

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

We like all Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Liquid Dish Soaps. It is long lasting, cleans perfect and scent isn't overpointing. We really can recommend this stuff.

Great!

Posted by 5433586248807731419 on Dec 21, 2012

Amazing scent, great liquid dish soap! One of my favorite dish soaps!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »